ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag + serv light

?
Removed/fixed my passanger seat the other day and had to disconnect the pre-tensioner wire while i took the seat out.

Replaced the seat and connected everything back up again and now the airbag/serv light is on and it wont turn off.

What does this mean?
How can i fix it?

Thanks

ibiza cupra
did your air bag go off? if so then you need a new air bag ECU module. this happend to me. then when you get your module you have to send it to renualt so they can programme it to your car.
hope your sat down. the air bag module is about £170 and to programme it is about £40 - £45. if you get renault to fit it for you as well as supply and programme all in all it will cost about £290

?
Searched the forums and found 'fiddling' with the connector/wires under the passanger seat may help. However.. it did not :(

Any ideas/suggestions?

?
Fixed it - turned out when replacing the seat i accidentally managed to get the wire caught and it cut in 2! simple fix :)

Clio 182
Yeah what i did to resolve the issue is fiddle with the wires under the passanger seat, its a bit random but it works. However when people get in the back seats and they move the seat quickly then it can happen again! Hope this helps.