ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airfield day 9/10/05 (56k beware)

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
16.gif

15.gif

14.gif

13.gif

12.gif

Last edited:
  FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Doh, just saw that. Was nice to meet you and the others, can put some name's with faces now.

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Cheers mate, missed you and Mark tho as you ran just after me. Have high res versions of above if anyone wants one in particular (over 1mb each tho).

yea was excellent day! thanks to mark again for takin me this time

here's all the cars (i think i got them all?)

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

pmsl, some good pics, afraid my PC is well and truely on the way out, so for the third time this month its going back to Acer, no videos for a while :(

clio 172 ph1
Was a great day. As said it is nice to put faces to names now. (I was the one in the red valver!!!) Good photos too.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Pete and his ACER..................lol-never mind chap
Yeah Jon-if we do another you should run m8.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Ben j said:
yea was excellent day! thanks to mark again for takin me this time

here's all the cars (i think i got them all?)

All except me... :dapprove:

Did anyone get a shot of me out there?

Was a fantastic day as said before. Lots more faces to names, and it seemed to run very well, with no holdups (apart from random monkey bike riders/dogwalkers and a couple of low-loaders LOL) and my Cup performed better than it has any right to :D

When's no. 5?

MarkCup said:
All except me... :dapprove:

Did anyone get a shot of me out there?

hold on i'm going to check thro my fone again! i'm must have got your car! unless you were the one running when i went round takin photos? but i'm sure u wernt!

u must have been running mark! your car isnt there! lol doh.. and i was in it all the way there and back! ha ha

(if u go have a quick look outside, thats wat it looks like :clown: )

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nice pics lads.

I really am pissed with my car! its in the garage today and f**k knows whats up with it?!