ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AJ05 CYP - blue 182 Peterborough, Queensgate car park

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
Saw this with a cliosport tax disk holder, think i remembered the reg right. Looked really mint!

Shdhdhd
I was guna go there today but rain kept me inside. I realised where Ramsey actually was wen I went peter,b couple of weeks back.

How's the car coming along now mate?

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
Yeah judging by the rain i shoulda stayed in too lol. Haha Ramseys hardly the most happening place.
Its ok so far mate, just saving up for some bits (just had to pay for freakin glases that were expensive so may have to wait longer) and waiting for it to stop raining so i can go outside and spray up me badges and RS grill lol. How about yours?

Shdhdhd
Why is ur rs grille being sprayed lol?

I havnt done anything to my car recently. Front calipers painted rs grille fitted and quite a few bulb upgrades. Couple of f1 team stickers and and exhaust. Came ready fully color coded. O 172 standard alloys. Will be selling up in about 3 months now so not worth doing anything.

I'm guna have to do cambelt as it's due and all pads and disks need changing :( not good bit has to be done

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
Lol i bought it second hand and its been sprayed light blue so i need to spray it back to black again. Got any pics of yours? It sounds pretty smart! Wish i could insure something like that ... even with 2 years no claims and being over 21 im charged a bloody fortune. Getting sick of the UK lol.
Sounds like an expensive few months for you mate, i guess its gotta be done tho.

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
Haha im certainly planning to! Ill be embarrassed turning up in my tatty dynamique with all the swish RS models there though! (im currently sporting my steelie spare on the front left due to finding out my front left alloy had been severely damaged by the previous owner sucking at driving) :p

Shdhdhd
My car looks pretty standard tbh but yeh money but has to be done. Would be perfect lowered but hmm :(

what meets this. If I went u might take some attention off my boring car lol

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
Local meet this month (forget the exact date). I assure you mine is more boring lol.