ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alarm problem please help!! ! ! !

hello as said in the title having an alarm problem, it goes of occasionally , sometimes 5 times a night sometimes not at all, it will sometimes do it during the day too. I have read on the forum about interior sensor I have them pointing at the sealing now to see if that helps, I have also disconnected the bonnet sensor, I had done the bonnet sensor the other day and the alam went of yesterday so it cant be that.

does anyone have any other suggestions would be great to no because its pissing me and the neighbours off.
thanks

no it doesn't go off that much, it doesn't do anything when I lock it, just will randomly go off, like I say sometimes its fine other times it goes off quit a lot. I don't understand it

if this helps more, it has gone off thsat last two nights and when i turn off the intior sensor it stops going off, what casn i do to fix it? please help its driving me insaine!