ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Albi Blue 200 Detail

Guilietta 2.0 JTDM-2
Evening All,

My mate and I detailed his Albi 200 this morning to firstly get it up to scratch for an upcoming show and also to get it waxed ready for winter. We had already done a correction from when it was new as unfortunately the paint quality and the know how of the dealership valeters left something to be desired... but today was just a spruce up to make it look new again.

Unfortunately didn't get round to doing 50/50 shots or before pics, mainly due to the weather but then again I'm not really a photographer anyway! Apologies for the wheel arch fail in one of the pics, think we did well considering it was bucketing it down while we were washing it this morning!

Hope you like: -

img1496e.jpg

img1498t.jpg

img1505m.jpg

img1507h.jpg

img1500c.jpg

img1501fc.jpg

img1502jb.jpg

img1503a.jpg

img1504z.jpg

Process was:-
Rinse, soak and wash using 3 Bucket Method
'Detarred' top to bottom
Claybarred
Machined using Menzerna Final Finish on Soft Pad
Finished with Collinites 476

Then obviously windows, dressed tyres and engine bay, sealed wheels, and back outside into the rain for photos, which really do not do this amazing car justice!

Thanks for looking.

Ly 230 meg & Ph2 172
Hi Mate,
Thanks again for the work on the car. Looks amazing and it is much better now that I can see out of the windows! Hope it doesn't get too dirty before the mid-week show.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Really doesn't do justice for the Albi blue colour. Stunning

It is really lovely in the flesh, thought it would look dated on a 200 but now I'm thinking Albi 200 + anthracite pack and Raiders would look cool.