ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alex's Black&Gold LHD 182

Clio 182
Hi everyone!
I've been here for a while but never posted anything but today I became a member of the community and I thinks that it's time to introduce myself and my '04 Black&Gold 182 Cup.

I'm Alex, from Almería, south Spain (typical British vacationland lol) and in August of 2016 i've bought my first Clio. I've been previously own a pair of french "pocket rockets" (x2 Saxo VTS) but this is my first Renault Sport.

The car now is a common UK Clio Starter Pack, it sits on CookSport springs, anthracite Turinis, Nankang NS2R tyres, Ferodo 2500 and Brembo HC discs, HEL braided lines and some powerflex bushes and camber bolts, full led interior and Philips Silver indicator bulbs. I'm waiting to fit a Fattys intake system, Fabia splitter, Clio PH1 gearknob and some other goodies (Magnecor ignition coils, Audi throttle body, ptfe inlet gaskets and ported manifolds...)

When I bought my car it was a standard 182, but some months ago I found a 182 cup breaking and bought al the front axle pieces to convert min to Cup Spec (driveshafts, 60mm hubs, front arb, cup front and rear shocks...). I also bought a Cup spoiler who is in the workshop waiting to be resprayed in Black&Gold.

Here is some pics of how it sits atm:

So the plans for the future are look for a decent exhaust system with decat and RSTuner Ron98 remap...

Hope you like my little roachie!