ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alignment/tracking

BG 182
ive fitted Vmaxx to my 182 and was wondering how much the alignment/tracking/camber set up is roughly. ive spoke to someone about it and they said for a full fast road geo set up it'll be £150 or for just alignment its £75. As far as i know alignment and tracking are the same aint they? also do the prices sound right to you especially the alignment set up at £75..

BG 182
this is the message i got...
The full works is the setting of your coilovers and any other suspension components and the alignment which is 150. If its just an alignment then its 75.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Tracking is pretty much just the toe.
alignment IMO would include any camber/castor adjustments that can be done (if possible)

full geo setup would be setting the heights, maybe even corner weighting along with the above.

as a guide these days, a lot of garages charge £30 per adjustment.
So that would be £30 for toe settings, £30 for camber settings, and that's just the front axle.

182cup & 172 racecar
I would hope they are corner weighting it for that price, they can't do anything with the rear anyway, apart from telling you it's out.

If not, it's sounds expensive to me.