ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Bootlids With New Style Badge

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Looking for pictures of all 1*2's with the new style RS badge from the Clio 200 & New Megane Sport. Im very unsure on if i should keep the clio badge on the right or not.

Thanks

clio 172 phase 2
syqutata.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I like the Clio badge. Doesn't even looked dated unlike the old RS one.

Weird no one puts it on the left. Looks empty.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I know the Clio one has holes so never really understood taking it off.

Why never RS fitted to the left?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Im thinking of keeping the Clio badge on the right and fitting the new RS Style badge on the left.

When i look at this i think different tho.

SDC18328.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

2003 1.2 billabong
I quite like the look of the new badge, i debating getting one as my clio badge on my 1.2 doesnt stick back properly so might get one to take it off and freshen up the back.

Do you think i'll look like an idiot seeming as its a 1.2 ? lol

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I like the Clio badge. Doesn't even looked dated unlike the old RS one.

Weird no one puts it on the left. Looks empty.
I agree too. Best thing to do is replace the old 'RenaultSport' badge with the 197 one. One of the first things I did on my car.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
My old cup, with it on the left handside I thought it looked great, I know you were looking at replacing the clio but another option

IMG_0413.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I hate the C L I O ones. Mine lasted 20 minutes and that actually came with one from the factory. Lol.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
My personal opinion is that i think the new style RS badge looks awful, its to small and dont look right on the right hand side of the boot where the clio badge is 197 Badge FTW, sorry peeps

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Currently I just have a Clio badge can't decide what to get on the left side 197 or 200 version.

I'm going for having the new style rs badge on the left hand side and leaving the 'clio' badge on the right. Looked a bit bare when i just had the rs badge on the right on my last 182.