ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

all fixed with new alloys

Clio SI
Hi after last weeks incident with recking the alloys and the front ive had it all fixed

new alloys = 165
new tires and tracking = 418
new ball joint and bolts = 82
front refixed and new wheel liner = 129

having my car back and looking better then ever = priceless :cool:

here's some pics of how it looked when got back from kwick fit this morning

d79c4713.jpg

073c61e9.jpg
0be6d195.jpg
b3f8968f.jpg

i think it looks so much more better once ive paid off all the bills i intend to hopefully have some side skirts and possibly lowered but i dont know how much any other sudgestions

thanks

dan

Clio SI
yer i know it needs a clean been in garages all week getting it fixed

mods wise i dont know really possibly some new pads been recomeneded blackdiamond pads

plus also might lower but dont know how it would look ( ps request if anyone knows how to do it)

and im thinking of some new front seats possibly some 172's something like that

thanks
dan

Golf GTI PP Mk7
defo get the skirts. i had those wheels on my old ph2mk1 and it really does need to be lowered to pull it off, wish id had it done on my old one:
mycar3001.jpg

mycar3002.jpg

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
hey mate i just lowered my SI i will post some pics up over the weekend i have got smaller wheels then you though

Clio SI
^^ how much is that lowered pal

and tire blew out while i was going round a corner and put me into huge understeer then into spin thus ended up going all over road and then up the curb and into a ditch ( was lucky missed a lampost and a big post box by about half a foot )

can anyone tell us how you lower the car and where to get it done couse i have no real mechanical experience ( i want to learn but noone i know is any good with cars)

Dan