ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

all of my mates now want clios lol.

ibiza cupra
haha, my one mate has just had his missis car written off so he is saying that he is after one. my other mate who has a c20let corsa is saying he is fed up of repairing his and wants a 182 with itb`s and now my other mate who at the momment has a mk3 astra gsi has also changed his mind about getting a mk4 gsi turbo and now wants a 1*2.
cant help thinking that i have an influence over them haha.
they keep asking if i would be pi$$ed off at them all having the same car but it dosent bother me. if anything i think it would be pretty cool with all of us rolling round in 1*2s.
what would you lot think if it was your mates?

Honda & VW
To be honest i wouldn't mind too much, would just egg me on to ensure mine is the best even more lol

You can do so much with Clio's looks wise so even if you all had the same colour you could easily make them all have their own identity.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I bought my 1st 172 years ago, had 4 friends who then got the bug and ended up with 1*2's. They were mostly set for CTR's until I took them out in the 172/182 I owned at the time.

DB.

BMW 440i
Reyes on here got one, let me drive it and then i started saving up for mine!

Now have it and very happy! Two of my mates really want a 182 now and are trying to save up and find reasonable insurance!!

Would be ace if they both got one, could make for a great ring trip!!

Twingo rs133
I went and had a powerflow system put on my car yesterday and a turkish boy was there haven tyers put on his 05 silver clio it was only a 1.2 but it looked good. He had wide wheels on the back flused tailgate drooped 2 the floor and zorst system that was hid behind the back bumper. I also told him 2 join CS cos he aint a member.:)

Honda & VW
I went and had a powerflow system put on my car yesterday and a turkish boy was there haven tyers put on his 05 silver clio it was only a 1.2 but it looked good. He had wide wheels on the back flused tailgate drooped 2 the floor and zorst system that was hid behind the back bumper. I also told him 2 join CS cos he aint a member.:)

i don't think he'll be allowed to join if his car is 'dropped to the floor' lol

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Couple of friends have bought them since I've had mine (Hi Darren85 !), and another guy from work was about to by one, but then decided that a 52 plate Cooper S (at 3x the price of a Clio) would be a better idea as the Renault would fall apart.

His Mini has had way more issues than my Clio .. and it's slow as well haha.

Black Gold Trophy
Funnily enough I had a corsa before my 182 that I was about to put a C20LET in, decided I couldnt be arsed as C20LET's went for silly money at the time, so i bought the 182.

Girlfriend has a 182, two of my mates had 182s, one of them sold his and bought a corsa vxr

ibiza cupra
i think it would be wicked if they do end up getting them. i can see some road trips coming up in the future if they do.

Motorbikes
3 guys in my village all rolled in Corsa GSis in the same colour.... looked gay as fcuk to be honest.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
It would be good if they all got clio's, but can you persuade them all to join cs?
If you can get min. 2 of them to be paid members, i'll send you a free air freshener.