ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

Rb 182
134F4630-A468-42F9-8431-1DE0478CAEF7.jpeg

Really starting to miss track days, especially with all this good weather going around.

Best thing is that everyone’s saying safe.

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
Did you buy the carbon bits or do them your self

By coincidence I’ve just ordered a pair of carbon skins door bullets for my RB. Saw their post on Faceache and before I knew what was going on I’d sent the bloke the money!!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I much prefer it on the darker wheels

I mean I biased, but I think the dark turinis don't suit it. If the was on BG or silver or any colour then yes, but I felt on RB they didn't work. However if its a different wheel, the colour does work with RB. Obviously that's just my opinion.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I'm still undecided, think with rest of front end carbon on it'll maybe work so gonna go for it I think.

@0ss bullets were done by carbon skins on Facebook, weren't cheap though, 70 quid I think. Including him supplying the bullets themselves.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Exactly @Dr Jekyll it's all reversible and I do love to tinker so I'll get them fitted nicely to some spare mirrors and easy enough remove if not happy.

@0ss I used to have 16" ones but imo the 15" look better, and are lighter so no brainer really.

Beautiful wheels though, I need more of them, enough for a set for each car :ROFLMAO:

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Exactly @Dr Jekyll it's all reversible and I do love to tinker so I'll get them fitted nicely to some spare mirrors and easy enough remove if not happy.

@0ss I used to have 16" ones but imo the 15" look better, and are lighter so no brainer really.

Beautiful wheels though, I need more of them, enough for a set for each car :ROFLMAO:
You have wheely bad issues hoarding Clio parts my friend 😂😂😂. I also have more Clio wheels in the shed than on the 3 clio's we own🤣.