ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
completely true tbh, hence having 4 of them lying about, all constantly changing and evolving. i get bored very quickly!

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
@OneTime_ gold 2118s work.

I'm not sure. They are "Dark Bronze" according to the previous owner. Definitely different!
I couldn't really refuse given what I paid for them and the fact they're wrapped in AD08R's that are pretty much brand new. Need to get the Speedline Corse stickers on them. I'll do a proper post on my project thread at some point!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
@OneTime_ the colour works better than it should is what I meant. I do think there is better colours out there for these wheels on RB, and I've seen a brighter gold which works. But personally I think white or anthracite work best with RB with these wheels. Silver 2118s dont quite look right.

If you do decide to get the stickers, pay the extra and get genuine ones from Speedline. I bought the ebay ones and they corners lift up. The genuine ones I've replaced them eith have lasted years and still are fresh now. They was £20, but money well spent over £8.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
oh just noticed @Dr Jekyll I can't actually fit or refit coilovers, My B14's for it are still up n Scotland, awaiting all this to blow over before I can get them!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I bet your clucking!!

The H&R are still doing me proud and I have the Oddy for my B14 fix if required so I'll cope! lol!

Saw them on a family catch up zoom meeting last week anyway, so I know they're safe tucked up in my cousin's garage :)

Rb 182
5F471A7B-8BC5-49E9-A229-67D0DAF5BCB3.jpeg

Had to pop into work the other evening. Be rude not to have take the Clio for a run.

Clio sport 182 RB
Not been on here for a while, had my RB in storage for over a year but getting loads of work done on it tomorrow so I can use it again.

Putting the original wheels back on it, so if anyone on here wants some gloss black Turini’s let me know 👍

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
Gave mine a good clean. Then stripped rear ready for New seats harnesses and rear cage all on its way now.

Attachments

• IMG_20200401_155235_977.jpg
    IMG_20200401_155235_977.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC_0644.JPG
    DSC_0644.JPG
    948.1 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC_0650.JPG
    DSC_0650.JPG
    519.6 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC_0651.JPG
    DSC_0651.JPG
    587.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20200417-200531.png
    Screenshot_20200417-200531.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 87

cp1991

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 197
Any one know anything about this one, picked it up just before lockdown, so not had any chance to look at it yet so excuse the stickers, looks to be standard.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-03-19 at 13.18.02.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-03-19 at 13.18.02.jpeg
    278.1 KB · Views: 83

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I "think" that's a non sport windscreen rubber. Renault did 2 versions I recall when I bought a set and the chap said the sides was the same but one top on had a lip, which I thought was a non sport one. Both fit the same. I guess the lip is to deflect the rain away from a sunroof?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Well guessed. Longest I've owned a car. Got it on 106k, think its done 142k now?

As for recaros, they are nice but the standard seats are doing me ok for now.