ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 9, Fiesta
C5861301-6BEA-4273-8E8F-B6C43E78B88C.jpeg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I just wish they would get pebbled up. To be expected, but shame nevertheless.

Looks good though mate.

Yeah the stone chips are a constant nightmare but rather use the car and enjoy it than worry too much, all about the 20ft pass 😋

Looks really smart @Coops Mk1. Just need to carbon that Renault badge to finish it off nicely!

No carbon badges for me I'm afraid, I like the diamonds to remain highlighted in original Renault fake chrome. Picks them out nicely imo

Kiffle

ClioSport Club Member
A few things tidied up on my RB recently. Coilovers fitted last month - went for BC's in the end and I'm very pleased with them. Not actually lowered the car much as I'm running 18mm spacers all round and it'd be sat on the arch if it was any lower. Still, I'm happy with the stance it has.

Colerne Gate Front 1.jpg

Colerne Gate Rear 1.jpg

Colerne Tripod 2.jpg

Also swapped the grey insert xenon headlights for a set of black non xenons on Sunday. Matches the black grilles and fog surrounds much better now.

Imber Road Fitment Front.jpg

RB 182 FF
Only just found this thread! Most recent pic of mine. Looks a lot cleaner than it actually was, although dull/dirty wheels give it away a little!

Just hit 150k this month and she passed her MOT this week, only advisories for rear discs and pads running low. Genuine top mounts and Powerflex steering rack bushes fitted, she feels much tighter!

Few bits to sort on Sat then off to the Gorge on Sun.

PSX_20200705_113958.jpg

Last edited:

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Only just found this thread! Most recent pic of mine. Looks a lot cleaner than it actually was, although dull/dirty wheels give it away a little!

Just hit 150k this month and she passed her MOT this week, only advisories for rear discs and pads running low. Genuine top mounts and Powerflex steering rack bushes fitted, she feels much tighter!

Few bits to sort on Sat then off to the Gorge on Sun.

View attachment 1484962

That colour looks fantastic in that pic