ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Spaced Out

Evo 8 MR
Two sets of H&R 20mm hubcentric spacers turned up this afternoon after 6 working days of waiting. (2 weeks in all almost)

Don't have much time today so just took a few snaps to show them off so I'll be taking some better ones soon.

Photo-0008-11.jpg

Photo-0003-21.jpg

Photo-0001-28.jpg

Photo-0006-15.jpg

Photo-0007-13.jpg

Photo-0012-3.jpg

Photo-0017-4.jpg

Photo-0018.jpg

Overall I'm very pleased with them as the car looks loads better as the wheels no longer sink into the arches and obviously it increases the track so it holds the road better too. :D

Last edited:
  Evo 8 MR
Aye you gotta pay for quality I'm afraid, gotta go now I'll try get a side on pic before I go to work.

ps. added couple more pics.

clio 1.2 16v
looking great now. not that it didnt at the hollingworth meet. what other plans you got for the future?

Didnt realise that that style spacer (bolts to hub then wheel to spacer) was available in anything less than 25mm... What size do they go down to?

Qashcow
thats a mad price, i appreciate that they wont kill you but christ thats alot.

think i'll stick with my 'ebay special' dream lol

Qashcow
just under £100, dont look as good but some people on here have them fitted and had no problems. just make sure you get the hubcentric spacers, anything else will try and decimate you

Mk2 Clio 1.6
i got my 15mm hubcentrics from AC Services, they dont have a website though, and i recieved them the next day - excellent service.

they sell extended locking bolts aswell:D

my spacers arent the type that bolt to the hub, but are still hubcentric.

Qashcow
im thinking the same too richy, its not that difficult. just need the dia of the existing and new hub thingy which is 60.2mm IIRC, total dia and hole spacings 100mm i think

Nice mate, don't the rears scrape (or nearly at least)?

Looks good though, makes the world of difference imo.

Evo 8 MR
looking great now. not that it didnt at the hollingworth meet. what other plans you got for the future?

Cheers Rob, still a lot to do but next on the list is colour coding (bodyshop jobbie not ted in his shed).

Didnt realise that that style spacer (bolts to hub then wheel to spacer) was available in anything less than 25mm... What size do they go down to?

iirc they go down to about 15mm.

Definatly look better, But for the money i would have spent it on other mods for the car.

That's what I was doing, I originally planned on getting them after suspension but after seeing and hearing liquid_yellow's yozza in person I had to get a zorst for myself lol.

thats a mad price, i appreciate that they wont kill you but christ thats alot.

think i'll stick with my 'ebay special' dream lol

You can tell they are quality items, they fit perfectly, they weigh about the same as a 5mm metal specer I had on the fronts previously and they do they're job properly. I half expected rubbing and/or squeaking/wobbling after I fitted them but they were fine so I can see why they are the best.

Nice mate, don't the rears scrape (or nearly at least)?

Looks good though, makes the world of difference imo.

No scraping or rubbing whatsoever. :D

120d M Sport
Makes a good improvement, should of given the calipers a lick of paint while you had the wheels off though!

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
have you got any like diagonal on pics?
from the front
wanna see how they fill out the rear arch, cos im after some spacers

i got my 15mm hubcentrics from AC Services, they dont have a website though, and i recieved them the next day - excellent service.

they sell extended locking bolts aswell:D

my spacers arent the type that bolt to the hub, but are still hubcentric.

ask him..

Tangoed Works
these spacers looks excellent. do the job better and more safely than a piece of metal in between the wheel and the mounting face of the hub.

the after shots look a lot better.

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
do you need longer bolts when using hubcentric spacers?
i know its always asked but i get confused when you need them and when you dont?

Evo 8 MR
Not on these ones you don't.

I believe there are two types of hubcentrics, ones with longer bolts and ones with small extra bolts to bolt it to the hub.

Mk2 Clio 1.6
not for the 25mm ones you put the link up for. you bolt them to your hub, and then bolt your wheel to the spacer.

beat me to it