ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

all wheel freaks hands up!

want to know who else is as crazy as i am to spend loads$$$ on wheels. am off to get the prodrive gc06 in 16" ltr and it's going to cost me S$2300 wif tires (abt 790pounds).
stay tuned for pics hah!!!!

Clio 172
That's a fairly average price for a decent set of wheels and tyres. I've just spent £715. So, I guess I am a 'wheel freak':cool: .

182 and 5 GTT
Agree thats a fairly average price tbh. I spent just over £800 on wheels and tyres. Never do it again though!

182 and 5 GTT
Look nice, but when you kerb them i was so pissed off! Quite like my standard 182 wheels, but if i find some turinis i might consider it!

finally the rims are on and they look stunning on a silver car. the rim colour is called british black. weighed the rims and they were 6kg nothing more. running on bridgestone so2 tires and must say the handling and weight saving is fantastic. only setback is Prodrive dun provide rim caps with the rims, they probably figured it's better seeing the nuts for a race look lol.

182 and 5 GTT
lol!^^^^^ You have very good taste but must have very deep pockets! The only 'euro' wheel that looks good imo. Will look the tits! When you looking at getting them?

Chocolate Bar™
spring / summer. theres another wheel i want which is very similar, so its a close one. wheels arent cheap, but its the entire look of the car so it's gotta be done.

sadly i doubt i'll be able to get any corporate sponsorship and hence a chunky discount, but ill keep trying :)

Clio 172
IsvenII said:
finally the rims are on and they look stunning on a silver car. the rim colour is called british black. weighed the rims and they were 6kg nothing more. running on bridgestone so2 tires and must say the handling and weight saving is fantastic. only setback is Prodrive dun provide rim caps with the rims, they probably figured it's better seeing the nuts for a race look lol.

Any pics mate?

Get a photobucket account, then upload the pictures from your PC to that then it will give you several www.blahblahblahpicsofmywheels.something for the pictures which you then paste into the Box you get when you click this
insertimage.gif
button.

DSC02274_1.gif

Shame its not bigger and in better light, lol. Looks good though.

I've just done the same and there are a couple of things i need to suss out how to do on the mac.

will get some prettier pics up tomorrow in daylight... it's a crap pic i know, jus took it and it's 11pm in Singapore that is.

yeah 17s will be so sweet i know... would like to do more trackdays next year, tires are going to cost and i'm not willing to feed on jus bread lol