ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy Refurb

Ive just curbed my turinis recently :mad:and im now looking to get them refurbished and finished in anthracite .... does anyone know any good places in the northeast or mobile?? Also any prices would be good....

Cheers

Ill be getting mine done on the Vee................£120.................but Im waiting until AFTER the winter has been and gone;)

Also, from Scotland so dont know where in the N East.

Cya Stu

[Edited by stusV6 on 23 November 2004 at 5:35pm]

Where abouts actually are you mate? maybe we can meet up half way to drop off and pick up? We do wheel powder coating, and from memory I think it should be around £120 for the 4 (if theyre the orig 16")..... and were only down in Birmingham, so a halfway point wouldnt be too bad... depending on where you are.....

If you wanna arrange something pm Fred2001dynamic and hell sort ya out :)

[Edited by Roamer on 23 November 2004 at 5:40pm]

Roamer,

Sounds good mate, a halfway point would be good. Do you think the £120 will include a colour change?? (I might be clutching at straws but it is xmas and im skint!)

mark_n,

Im from Washington which is about 5 miles from Sunderland. Where bouts is SEM and do they do different finishes on the wheels?

CLIO 197 Ultra red

Quote: Originally posted by natcup on 23 November 2004

Ive just curbed my turinis recently :mad:and im now looking to get them refurbished and finished in anthracite .... does anyone know any good places in the northeast or mobile?? Also any prices would be good....

Cheers
SEM in southwick ind estate are very good...

had a refurb of them and couldnt fault them..