ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alloys

1.6 focus zetec....

Could anyone tel me if alloys off a saxo would fit my clio? My mates offered me a set of o.z superturismo alloys in perfect nick and brand new tyres for £300 but unsure about fitment!!

Any help would be grateful....thanks in advance

Kiza

A silver Honda

^^Doesnt matter.

the PCD is wrong for a clio.

No they wont fit.

[Edited by Remedi on 8/20/2005 12:51:52 AM]

1.6 focus zetec....

anyone else back this up cos my mates almost certain theyll fit....i could try one but if i can get any info off here then thatll save me time

Thanks

Nope see my PM Saxo alloys are 98 or 108mm PCD they will look very similar bold spacing wise but they wont fit.

Also some Saxos use 58mm bores (other use 65mm) the Clio is 60.1mm center bore so to get another alloy to fit you need to have a center bore of the same size or bigger than 60.1mm. You could have the bore size on the alloy made bigger but then again you cannot bolt it straight on. You could have mounting plates made up but its expensive and annoying.

1.6 focus zetec....

ive just been lookin at a few o.z alloy pictures and it seems as though most of them are multi fitment (e.g have 7 or 8 holes)... could this be the case? I know ford alloys wont fit a clio but have been told civic ones will so really confused :confused:

Kiza