ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Almost had my car robbed last night!

Ok....short version (did the long story with the coppers!)

Me and my mate were just sittin in a car park after wed been for a bit of a blast to let things cool down, when 3 lads come over to us.

They were askin us about the car and all that, and seemed alright, but then suddenly one of the lads went to grab the keys and the other two started on my mate.

I was half scrappin wiv this lad when the f**ker started biting my head! wtf! (got a nice big f**kin lump there now!) I managed to get my alarm fob of him, but he still had my ignition key!

3 against 2, we decided it would be better to leg it (alarming the car as we ran off!) and phone the feds.

Heard the alarm going off, so went back to check it out (Got over £700 worth of ICE sitting in it) but they had scarpared.

Had to wait 40 minutes for the coppers and another hour for my brother to get down with the spare key.

They got a sniffer dog down to have a look round, and got a dna swab of my head. Then had to go down the nick to have a look at some photos!

Finally got home about 3am, and then had to be in work @ 6am, but theyve just sent me home, as apparantly I look like sh!t and could do with some sleep!

F**king B**tards some people! Im just thankful the valver is all still intact and nothing was robbed (about from key, useless without the alarm fob)

I think Im gonna have a look in the garage and find my old baseball bat to carry around in the future!

lucky! f*ckin toss pots!!

thought they might of scratched it up or somat tho so not bad goin

hope they nail the tw*ts!

vix

Lee

BMW M2C

Thats terrible. Sorry to hear that.

One reason why I never park up anywhere these days. I always keep moving.

Dont forget the baseball, otherwise its a weapon ;)

Nippy white cup

Glad youre ok m8. f**king jealous w**kers. They should get a job and try to actually BUY something for themselves:mad:

sh*t a brick! At least the worst scenario didnt happen..you gonna claim to get new locks? Good to hear everyone and the cars ok :)

-Rob

jesus christ thats harsh, i hope you/ the old bill get them !

i take it youve got a spare key for it ?

Yeah Ive got a spare key, I was some 50miles from home so Im not bothered about the key. Cant start it without the alarm/immobiliser fob, which thankfully I managed to keep hold of.

Apparantely I wasnt the first, so I think thats why the police are taking so much interest. To be honest, I thought they wouldnt do anything as they didnt nick it

f**kers mate! useless f**king w**kers!

I hope they get them!! People spend so much time and money on there pride and joy while these t**sers stick themselves with heroin and scrounge off the government! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: its makes me so mad!!

wtf was he doing biting your head? id of smacked the c**t or head butted his teeth out if he tried to bite my head!!

I dont carry a bat since my mate had his taken off of him by the law, he even had the ball with him too! I have one of the big 17" MAG lights in the door pocket! I feel sorry if someone tries to hijack my motor i swear i will clout the f**kers!!

Rant over

172 M69 eater

glad ur ok mate, another reason why i keep a file in my drivers side pocket!!

rite f*cking t*ssers goin round these days, need a good kickin

Willy2

holy moly, i tell you what i would go back with a big knife and look for the Sh*ts and skin them alive! Glad to hear eveything is in tact and you didnt loose your baby!

Thats well bad mate. f**king Pikey Cockheads. Out of interest, where abouts was it?

U should go back to the carpark with a few mates, get em to wait round the corner, see if they come again, then kick seven different shades of sh*t outta them. Unbelievable! Animals....

f**king hell that well bad.

f**king knobjockeys deserve all they get.

I always car a 15" steel pipe around (its under the passenger seat) just incase i ever get any trouble.

gonna move it to under the drivers side now ive heard that!

I see the police were handy again. 40 min aint bad though. took them 4 hours to get to my old mans shop when it got broke in to.

Thats scary, i would change your locks or delock to be on the safe side, they may not be able to start it without the alarm fob but they can get in it take the steering lock off and tow it. :cry:

Golf GTTDI 130PD

You know what....

I carry a maglite in my Clio attached in the passenger footwell with a couple of fixings.

Its for if I break down at night.....HONEST.

sorry to hear that Tom - thank f**k you got out ok (car aswell) What sort of things were they saying to you when they was chatting? and where abouts were you at the time?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

thats terrible mate.. glad your okay, now we are getting american style carjackings.. ridiculous.

Cut their hands off.. thats would stop them re-offending.

Quote: Originally posted by kartman on 12 September 2003

Sorry to hear bout this Tom, glad youre ok. I would do as Leanne and barryd an get a nice maglite!
Thieving mailto:f@cking">f@cking pikies get so p!ssed off when hear about @rseh0ls like that who cant be bothered to even try to earn the money for something decent of their own. Have had my own car vandalised before, hope they cut the mailto:b@st@rds">b@st@rds hands off when they catch them. :mad:

I carry a maglite aswell, nice big strong 3 cell one that has a nice swinging weight to it. Can carry a torch legally too! ;)

Mk5 R32 (ex.182 (Cupped))

Arseholes.. I carry a big maglite myself, all nicely installed behind the drivers seat, one hand behind, then smash em in the head if they pop thru my window. If they aint got a gun that is :confused:

Sorry to hear about what happened.

Mrs' valver! &myV6 veccy

Sorry to hear that fella.

I had a similar incident about 3 months ago in my old RT just after i had it re-sprayed.

Was sitting outside maccy ds at about 8.15, was gonna get a burger before work! Then noticed 3 lads walk up to the car. They walked past then come back to the drivers window where i was sitting. The biggest 1 then literally put his foot straight through my window and they all started clobbering me through the smashed window.

Tried to escape, started the engine, but i had to reverse a bit first in order to get out. Before i could select reverse theyd grabbed my keys along with clifford alarm fob on it.

They noticed there was a camera about so 1 of them booted my drivers mirror & then they scarpered.

To this day i dont know what it was about. I absolutely sh*t myself, coz its not the sorta thing you expect to happen. Was shaking for like 2 hours after, big bruise on my face. Luckily i had tints on my windows & it held most of the glass together. If it wasnt for that probably wouldve had no face left.

Coppers did absolutely nothing even though they had 2, yes 2, cameras on it. Cost me the best part of £400, coz i only had 1 set of keys. Luckily had another clifford fob.

Since then no matter where i am im very very wary. Was really not a nice thing to go through at all.

Hope youre ok anyway mate, just thought id let you know youre not alone with this sorta thing happening.

Al

silver valver/hybrid

i got a clifford with the anti car jacking thing where it locks the doors automatically when you start the car. some parts of walsall/west mids i put the window up enough so no theiving scum can get there filthy mits on the keys when you are waiting in traffic, or in a carpark.

bloody hell alex!! thats crazy!

after reading these stories im thinking about getting one of those keypad imoblisers - the type you have to key in a pin for. Or maybe a cut off switch that cuts the ignition at a flick of a switch! Sounds like the kids doing these crimes dont have the brains of a flea! Glad to see you come out ok!

clio 20v

fukin w**kers bet u was brickin it, this is the prob with alarms getin better an better its easier to try an get the keys than beat the security

r.e police takin ages tho when some nutter put my window thru with a golf club they were there in 5 mins but were fukin useless once they arrived

adi

Mrs' valver! &myV6 veccy

Oh i way brickin it all right!

All i could do was lean over as far as i could when i saw a fist coming. Was not nice, but i did manage to limit the damage.

1 of them tried to open the door, realised it was locked, then went for the door pin. Luckily, (a stroke of genius on my part!!!) i replaced the door pins with those flashy L.E.D. ones, and placed them so that when the doors are locked they go flush with the door panel. So if that sorta thing was ever to happen they couldnt open the door with the door pin.

Im sure they wouldve realised that they couldve used the handle, if they stuck around a bit longer. But that gave me valuable seconds in which they couldve, probably would have, opened the doors, dragged me out and layed into me properly.

I know how to look after myself, but 3 on 1 is a no win situation especially when youre already on the back foot big time.

I had to phone 999 3 blummin times. Ludicrous! By this time there was lots of my mates on their way, in fact most of them got to me before the police!

After i eventually got the car towed to my sisters garage (couldnt risk leaving it on the road, 1ks worth of I.C.E.!), i went out and got absolutely plastered! By this time my face was already bruised.

Nightmare!

Mrs' valver! &myV6 veccy

Also after it happened i was toying with the idea to see if it was actually possible to re-locate the ignition barrel to somewhere safer, i.e. towards the centre of the dash.

Would cost alot though.

You would think that car manufacturers would think about locating the ignition barrel somewhere nearer the centre as standard, because they all know the sort of things that go on, even if they like to think itll never happen to their so secure model of car.

Mrs' valver! &myV6 veccy

So am i Gary!

Dunno what it is about North Wales!

Im in Wrexham, a.k.a. Demon Tweeks land!

silver valver/hybrid

ah north wales, isnt that where the cheif of police is just hammering speeders and leaving all real criminals to do watever they want? and im sure he made some comment on how herion isnt really that bad! muppet!

Mrs' valver! &myV6 veccy

Yup derv thats most definitely the one!

Cant remember his name but hes a bit of a pillock!

Theres been about 3 more speed cameras in the past year here. Theyve also got this Arrive Alive van that parks in a different location during the day. They put speed camera signs along the roads its allowed to go on.

Has nabbed loadza people. Had my dad once, had me once!

You wanna see all the complaints letters in the local papers about this guy!

Hes famous! Not for being good either!

Mrs' valver! &myV6 veccy

Scotty that sounds a bit extreme dont you think?!! Dont get me wrong i wanted to at the time but youd ruin your whole life all because someone did something to you!

Did i also not mention there were 2 cameras pointing at me when this happened?!!!

I know they couldnt identify them from it, but surely even they couldnt get the registration plate on my car wrong!

Mind you though, the way they are around here im not so sure! ;)

Mrs' valver! &myV6 veccy

Valvers not on the road at the moment coz it most definitely is fu*ked!!!

It was on the road about 3 weeks ago though, J*** ESP, red with 17" kahn RSRs & very low. Loud stereo too!

Had my RT back on the road for a while though. Off the road now though coz tax & M.O.T. have run out. It was williams blue with blacked out windows & a valver bonnet & wings. Only 1 of those around here. L*** HRJ

Ring any bells????

The read valver does, because Ive noticed the Kahns & low stance; sure Ive seen you around tescos/burger king once or twice. Not sure about the RT though - Ive seen a few williams blue ones around.