ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alpine 9812RB Headunit

Anyone got a clue how to work the mp3 part of it properly?? I do exactly wot it says in the manual but it never seems to work prop. It may have somethin to do with the cd and its format, im not sure.

Another Q while im at it, puttin mp3 files onto cd. Have u got have a certain disk or somethin to be able to fit all the files on? My headunit got an mp3 search function thing on it so i guess songs got be in files too??

Thanks.

Skoda Fabia vRS

you can put em into folders if you want....

whats not working ?

write em to the cd as though its a data cd, make sure you finalise the disc or it wont work

Another Q while im at it. Ive stored all my radio stations but everytime i turn the radio on after putting the face back on it never goes straight to a preset station. eg radio one is on preset 1. it always goes to like 88.9 or something.

Is there not a way of saving everything so that everytime i put the face back on and turn on it automatically goes to a saved station? looked in handbook says somethin bout resetting it when u first install it. done all that and saved everything again, but its still not working prop!

Does it still save the stations and just not switch on at preset 1? If it isnt saving any stations once the ignition is off then the red and yellow wires at the back just need switching over

Skoda Fabia vRS

mine defaults to present 1 everytime i put it on

as above is it remembering your presets ?

did you fit the extra 12v live to the battery ?.......

It remembers the presets just never switches onto preset 1. Always turns on to a random channel.

Not sure bout the 12v thing, wot it look like??

Skoda Fabia vRS

on the 9812 head unit there is a wire off the wiring loom that must be connected directly to your cars battery

it also has a seperate earth wire.......

ring Alpine technical mate about the radio thing, there very helpful

Skoda Fabia vRS

so do you have that wire connected or not ?

doubt its anything to do with your problems though