ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alpine stalk conector

182 and 5 GTT
Has anyone got a stalk conector for an Alpine headunit. Ive just been told that 05 or newer clios have gone digital, and im not sure if hes bulls*iting me or not! If any one knows any thing it would be helpfull.
Cheers

Lee

BMW M2C
You've been told correctly, the adaptors don't work on 05 Clios. The easiest way to tell is to look at your Renault headunit and see if it has the words "Update List" printed on it. If it does then it's the latest model and the adaptor won't work.

182 and 5 GTT
Ok cheers for that. They are normally pretty good down there but wasnt sure if he just couldnt get hold of them. So if i want a headunit, i will lose the display screen then. He warned me off the denson kit, and showed me one that had just been fitted in a bmw and that sounded crap!

Lee

BMW M2C
Yeah, you lose the display and stalk controls.

I ordered the cables that were supposed to work with an Alpine headunit but found they didn't. I emailed incartec who confirmed they were working on ones for the newer Clios and CarAudioDirect refunded me and updated there website to show it would only work on Clios up to 2004.