ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alternator required 75A with epas ??

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Is everybody running 75A alternator with epas ?

I havent wired mine in yet but was wondering if the 75A stuggles then having to power epas aswell ?

My alternator i purchased with the brackets clearly is not working đŸ˜•.

I have seen i can get a cup one fron RPD.

Does anyone know if this is the cup one ?

Screenshot_20211011-084940.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-084910.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-084858.jpg

172 Ph1
Yes that’s a cup alternator .
As it’s in-line top to bottom also it has no thread for the swing bolt .
You will need to buy a long bolt and nut to accomplish securing it to the block bracket .

75amp works fine with EPAS , just be cautious when using all the electrics at once if a road car , is it a road car or track car .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Yes that’s a cup alternator .
As it’s in-line top to bottom also it has no thread for the swing bolt .
You will need to buy a long bolt and nut to accomplish securing it to the block bracket .

75amp works fine with EPAS , just be cautious when using all the electrics at once if a road car , is it a road car or track car .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im going to see if i can get mine repaired first , if not i will get one of these on order

Clio 172
Also the car has ac so ive ripped all the pipework an rad an stuff out was going to take the compressor out and just get a shorter belt but someone i no said you cant do that and need to by a delete kit is there a reason why i cant just remove it an put a shorter belt