ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

amazing mx5

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
That is pretty cool, but red MX5s just remind me of this.

miatia-2-Pixar-Cars-Wallpaper-600x450.jpg

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Spoiler looks terrible, other than that a very nice car.

Would rather it looked more like Adz MX

Adz

Work van
^ thanks -j- :eek: but as this is a track car i love the look.

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

loads more in the build thread

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
These threads really aren't doing my want for one any good :(

Cant see the fascination with the mx5 tbh

I was skeptical about the image too, but as soon as I drove one I knew it didn't matter. You line up those pop up headlight on the apex of a corner like a targeting system and the car will just go for it. They really are a pleasure to drive. Go on, try it you might like it!

Listerine & Poledo
Cant see the fascination with the mx5 tbh

As a toy, they're brilliant. Proof that you don't need horsepower to enjoy yourself.

As a daily, providing they're sensibly kept, they're faultless and not uncomfortable. Sure, you can't get a chest of draws in the boot but you can get a suitcase in there and some fanoir in the passenger seat.

Also, having no roof is great. THere's no need for a roof unless it's raining. Cold is a poor excuse too, unless the heater has packed in.

Listerine & Poledo
exactly.

They may not be to my taste, but the above could in no way be considered 'camp' or 'hairdresser'.

Besides, only those with underlying issues will be worried by such comments anyway.

Disastra Coupe
If you're worried about people thinking you're gay then that's just a problem with yourself imo. Seriously couldn't give a toss if someone thought i was gay in mine. I know i'm not, people who know me know i'm not...

The MX5 is more about the driving experience. I've never enjoyed owning any of my car's as much as i have the 5 :)