ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amazon style vehicle trackers?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
As above. Anyone use one of these cheaper types of tracker?

I have seen a few that are obd port ones but theyre surely too obvious.

Some approved ones are 350 ish fitted with subscription or some less well marketed ebay or amazing style ones that are a lot cheaper.

Anyone use or have experience of these?
Would like one with the app

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Hardwired old iphone with a datasim in it is also quite good apparently.
Just click findmyiphone and there you go.

Would I be able to track it with an android phone tho? I have an old iPhone off a family member but I'm an android dude

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
I've used one.

Worked fine, easy to conceal and came with a patch wire to hardwire it straight to the battery.

Rs200t lux
rewire security £65
I’ve had three of their 303 trackers from eBay for about ten years now
I Use them for just tracking 24/7 from their app
Easy to connect
12v constant
12v switched
12v negative
You pay a small annual subscription and as long as you keep the sim in it topped up with the minimum it needs each year it works great as a tracker
You can activate other things but it runs down your credit quickly
They now sell a sim that’s £120 a year all in that works in every country
My trackers cost me £20 a year for sim credit as I took life time subscription for £60 a tracker when I first bought them ,
so doesn’t cost me a yearly tracking subscription
It’s a little dearer now but still a lot cheaper than paying £600 for a fitted tracker and £180 a year to a tracking company that doesn’t allow you any access unless you pay them extra money
Other good thing is you can wire it simply to your battery if your just tracking your wife and kids in the car or do a really hard hidden install so the scum bags can’t find it
It has a battery inside it just in case they disconnect your car battery