ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AMD 2700 Dual Core processor, Motherboard and RAM Bundle

Don

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  182 & LY Clio 220 ed
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110670163939

For Sale are my old PC components.

Its an AMD Athlon (Dual Core) 2700Mhz (Codename Kula) processor on a Biostar Motherboard complete with 2Gb of RAM (It will take up to 8Gb). It has onboard graphics, onboard Network card and 4 USB ports as well as PS2 connections for Mouse and Keyboard. It has connectivity for SATA and IDE drives and has been a steady workhorse for sometime. It is fine for Windows XP, but will need a graphics card and (I would suggest more memory) for it to run Windows 7.

It is not being sold with any other components apart from Motherboard, Processor (+Heatsink and Fan) and one single 2Gb slot of RAM...what you want to add to it is your call.

It will be shipped in antistatic packaging in a box which will have bubble packs to protect it during transit (hence why p&p isn't free) and it was working when I decommissioned it for my new machine, so just looking to get something back for it rather than throw it in the bin.

Any questions, please feel free to ask and I will endeavour to answer.

I don't want to split to sell and will only sell as a single transaction, so if you want a part, then bid for the lot and sell the individual parts you don't want, require or need on yourself.

As you can see, while I have a low feedback score (ie not 10,000+), it is 100% so this is why I'm being honest in my description.

I will endeavour to get this sent out the next working day after the auction has been completed and funds are in my account (PayPal or otherwise).

Happy Bidding and Thanks for your time. :eek:)