ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

American Ebayer Won My N97. Help!

Trader Rating - 97.5%
39   1   0
  Clio DCi 65
Some american has bid on my phone,

no feedback or anything.

Was hoping to sell it asap to get some cash.

How complicated is it going through ebay?

i stated in my listing that I WOULD NOT post abroad.

Da

Trader Rating - 100%
48   0   0
  Less
Cancel his winning bid and sell to the second highest bidder?

Not 100% certain that's possible though...

Da

Trader Rating - 100%
48   0   0
  Less
To be fair you should have altered your settings so no one could bid from outside the UK.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
At the end of the month ebay sends you an invoice and takes 10% of your total sales! Took £15 off my sales last month.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
56   0   0
  ST3 8.5
Raise a dispute with ebay, refund his cash through paypal by clicking on details.

That way you don't get hammerd for pp fees as well.

Ebay final value etc will be refunded if buyer agrees. Which is b****cks as i've had the same thing with a set of wheels being sold to CZ even though i states UK only.

Trader Rating - 97.5%
39   1   0
  Clio DCi 65
Raise a dispute with ebay, refund his cash through paypal by clicking on details.

That way you don't get hammerd for pp fees as well.

Ebay final value etc will be refunded if buyer agrees. Which is b****cks as i've had the same thing with a set of wheels being sold to CZ even though i states UK only.

He hasn't paid yet.. Just emailed me this nonsence though..

"Email me back to arrange payment because i am tring t pay and all i can imagine is payment error, so get back at me fast because i want to pay today before the night ok.

Thanks and i await your fast repond."

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think what you are seeing here is some rswipe who is selling an identical item bids yours through the roof to make their own listing more intersting and deprives other interested parties from getting it. They reduce the availability so much that theirs becomes one of the few options available. Was the address in California by any chance?

Trader Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Just send an email back, saying you have until midnight to pay - Or however long you want to give him.

Send him an invoice through ebay if you havent done already.

Ive dealt with plenty of people with 0 feedback, just remember you started there once. If everyone jumped to the same conclusion and thought "f**k, he has 0% feedback, he wont pay, im gona relist it" no one would get anywhere.

Just give him a timescale, you cant be fairer than that :)

Trader Rating - 97.5%
39   1   0
  Clio DCi 65
Just send an email back, saying you have until midnight to pay - Or however long you want to give him.

Send him an invoice through ebay if you havent done already.

Ive dealt with plenty of people with 0 feedback, just remember you started there once. If everyone jumped to the same conclusion and thought "f**k, he has 0% feedback, he wont pay, im gona relist it" no one would get anywhere.

Just give him a timescale, you cant be fairer than that :)

I replied to his email just saying "Hi, how can I assist?"

No email back as of yet, it's not just that he's on 0. It's because I've stated in my listing that I would not ship abroad and I had couple bids on my account cancelled due to false bidders.

I can't be bothered with now having to get in touch with ebay etc, it's just more hassle for me and all I wanted quick sale. Guess it's just karma for skanking Orange!

It's just annoying when I want some cash to start clearing some of my CC's off.

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Send invoice with £100 P&P and see what you get back ;) He cant argue with P&P because you didnt other international shipping.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be fair you should have altered your settings so no one could bid from outside the UK.
100% that way all the idiots don't get a look in.
How do i do that?
I think it's in buyer perferences, you can select one that says something like 'exclude bidders from places I don't post to' something like that - it years since I did it, it is worth doing.