ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amp power failure???

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
My sub and amp was working fine and then all of a sudden it just cut out on me...was off for around 2hours and then it just came back on again. when the sub was off i noticed there was no indication of power going to the amp... ive checked all the wires and connections and it all seems to be OK...any ideas

Need my sub back asap, sound quality is w*nk without it...
...Please Help me!!!!!!

RB 182 Cup
Double check your wires again for a loose connection, could be a dodgey earth, remote cable loose or any of the others.

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Could be getting too hot and cuts out for saftey.

Have you been playing it loud, is the fan working or has it be covered?

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
its not actually worked now for about 3weeks...its just totally not working...

...checked the wires several times and everything seems to be OK

Mustang, S13, AX GT
are the terminals OK on the amp? Have you taken the amp out and had a good look at it?

"Navy" N17 TWO
Have you got a warranty on it?

My old amp did this too - in the end the amp was replaced under warranty as there was some internal problem that kept putting it into safety mode

RB 182 Cup
its not actually worked now for about 3weeks...its just totally not working...

...checked the wires several times and everything seems to be OK

what about the power cable fuse and the fuses on the amp. had this happen to mine once, power cable fude looked ok but took the multimetre to it and it was actually broke right at the very end.

alex