ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

an early birthday present :D!!!!!!

Clio
call me a crowd follower, i dont care :rasp:!!

my parents have got me these for my birthday, my dad's taking them to get refurbed and done in anthracite and i also have a set of michelin PE2's to go on them :approve:!!

Next up i will buy some eibach pro's with any money I get for my birthday :cool:.

DSC00737.gif

just two pics of my car at college, no bullets as Middo has them ;)

DSC00731.gif

DSC00735.gif

Mike

Turbos.
I wonder why all Turinis seem to bubble on the edge like that?

Good move, i personally would just go for the standard finish, which is a very bright silver.

Clio

Good move, i personally would just go for the standard finish, which is a very bright silver.

any idea why they do Rob? im going anthracite to keep with my badge theme :approve:

Your dad may moan but secretly he loves it just as much as you.

When we do work he cant keep away, will look cool son, will pop round when i return next week.

Clio
Your dad may moan but secretly he loves it just as much as you.

When we do work he cant keep away, will look cool son, will pop round when i return next week.

yeh yeh do so greg mate... hey come out for my birthday in town saturday 2nd june if you can pal ;).

will look the shizzle mikey ;) but then i would say that :D:D gettin mine from newcastle on thurs, and guess what arrived today and is going on tomorrow ;)

ill give you a clue, they are also now on russ' car ;)

DSC00141.gif

DSC00142.gif

we need to have a meet son btw, im meeting middo hopefully thing week half way to give him stuff ;);) so was thinking you, me, ryan, jordan (foxy) and russ. mini meet on the m62 or m60 ish.

or the m6 ;) lmfao adventure again!!!

jamie

greg come with mate, be good to meet you finally

Clio
hahaha was gonna say or even the m6 :p!!!! yeh will have to meet and ive guessed, could it possibly be coilies????? heheheh

good man!

hahaha was gonna say or even the m6 :p!!!! yeh will have to meet and ive guessed, could it possibly be coilies????? heheheh

good man!

yep you guessed correct amigo, so frigging excited, not gonna sleep 2nite!!! lool

but sadly, this will be the last couple of weeks of modding my car :(:(:(

nothing left to funking do on it :rasp::eek:

aye i wondered this Rob mate

and silver is the best colour, clean me thinks.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
will look the shizzle mikey ;) but then i would say that :D:D gettin mine from newcastle on thurs, and guess what arrived today and is going on tomorrow ;)

we need to have a meet son btw, im meeting middo hopefully thing week half way to give him stuff ;);) so was thinking you, me, ryan, jordan (foxy) and russ. mini meet on the m62 or m60 ish.

jamie

no invite eh!?

:(

;)

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
those rims will look ace once theyre on, sounds like your parents know a good present when they see it too :)

jamie

no invite eh!?

:(

;)

always room for another RB ;)

and will be 3 slammed cars as of 2moto :D:D:D;););)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
aye, could someone PM me with the details when they're sorted. ta!

i need to drop some stuff with Mark anyways, so i'll come down with you jamie?

not my fault ryan said...... 'oh its between J26 & J27 on the M6, look for a KFC sign!'.....so me, following the instructions came off ;)

lmao... then i see him go past on the motorway... oh well :p

TeZ

Non RS : (
YEA and mine MICKEY, no invite for old tezzy?...u NEED some drop on ya car now mick for sure licking the spoiler:)

Clio
not my fault ryan said...... 'oh its between J26 & J27 on the M6, look for a KFC sign!'.....so me, following the instructions came off ;)

lmao... then i see him go past on the motorway... oh well :p

hahaha dumbass ^^ :rasp: