ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

And so it begins, 1.2 172 swap.

80MPG BEEZA
the insurance company will still be liable to pay for third party costs if you have undeclared mod's

however, they can try and reclaim costs from you

don't think the police will care if they pull you over if you have undeclared mods for this reason.

dvla might though, as they should be extracting more tax from you

tax stays the same when putting 172 in a 1.2 trust me end of comment

'92 172, Lotus Elise
end of comment? no, i'll comment some more thanks ;)

172s have the same tax rate as 1.2s?

I was going purely based on engine size - do they not change the C02 rating of the car if you put a 172 lump in? - if that determines your tax...

LY 182
going pretty well mate.. withstood a bit of a spanking today took it to fcs and the scenic route back..
45 odd quids worth of vpower later!

loads of plans for it all in good time!

MERCEDES CLS AMG
best mod is gas - its cheap and very effective. Run a 50 jet and prog controller - do this and you will have yourself a high 13 clio - 75 jet will see you with low 13's but go easy with the gas on the road. You will have seen my conversion from 2003 before but here it is again

P1010002.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010004.jpg

P1010005.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010009.jpg

LY 182
yeah seen your one about matt.. mental.. saw it at fcs aswell since its not normalisiation.

bet you never thought you'd see mine running lol!

if you hadn't guessed that was my boss/receptionist ordered a turbo for the traffic van from you not long ago mate... trying to put a bit of buisness your way !

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Whats actually been changed since Matt sold it? I know hes gone for another Kirkey seat but what else has been done?

Saw your car about Ditz, whats in the future for it?

LY 182
just been taken a bit further tuning wise as far as i know different turbos etc..

as for mine.. coilovers and sort a power steering setup with an electric pump are next payday
then looks wise im thinking ph1 172 front end and skirts