ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

and so it begins.....

cup 182 mit stripes
Whats actually involved in getting the v6 engine up to 300bhp,what would the rough cost be?

Lionel Richie
throttle bodies are on, pictures will be along shortly

spec stan is simple, just throttle bodies at the moment, we're leaving the stock exhaust and CATS in just to see what happens, experimentation if you will

2005 Nissan Navara
twin turbo is the way for a v6!

they sound foookin awsome! on the Nobles, the open airfilters are positioned to the left and right of the engine bay, behind the "bulkhead"...so they sit either side of the cabin, behind ur head! when ur coming off boost, u get chirping alternating between the 2 filters....left, right, left, right...pchooooo pchoooo pchooo pchoo...f**king great lol

Lionel Richie
thenoise.jpg

M

Mark E-J

would love to see this in action!

keep us updated fred looks mint!

BMW E46 330i Touring
A conversaton that recently came up on a night out:

How do the TB's get enough airflow if the engine's in the back? Obviously it'll increase but what it is that makes them dramatically do so?

Lionel Richie
A conversaton that recently came up on a night out:

How do the TB's get enough airflow if the engine's in the back? Obviously it'll increase but what it is that makes them dramatically do so?

thats the fun part trying to fit everything in isn't easy!

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lol, so do they still induct in the same way, just inside the car? Wouldn't the heat generated decrease their effectiveness somewhat?

Lionel Richie
Lol, so do they still induct in the same way, just inside the car? Wouldn't the heat generated decrease their effectiveness somewhat?

air is sucked in from around the trumpet, heat isn't really an issue as we have an uber sexy carbon airbox that will hopefully be fed from both side pods, when the car is moving there's that much airflow through the engine bay keeping it cool

Lionel Richie
no chance will it be quicker than mikes! (well i'll be fine above 100mph, his car gives up at 120ish IIRC)

v6's are limited to 150 anyway as all the bodywork falls off and injurs pedestriants and they then sue renault, who then bring out the new twingo 1.2 sport as their fastest production car.

lol

80MPG BEEZA
whats the spec Freddy-four-fingers?

hey people are actualy using my terminology for fred now hehe

its looking like a beast! you still need to pm me a price about the top spec i asked about, brake fluids came - top notch :evil:

Lionel Richie
v6's are limited to 150 anyway as all the bodywork falls off and injurs pedestriants and they then sue renault, who then bring out the new twingo 1.2 sport as their fastest production car.

lol

153 is all that mine did