ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

and so it begins.....

yeah OMEX finally decided to send me my ecu (its only taken them nearly 3months! they got flooded halfway through that 3month period, so i'll let them off a wee bit)

so the car is finally going off to be mapped when i return from sweden, as it has to be ready and reliable for Spa
Are you just taking the Vee or the cup as well

A silver one
Any timescale for the Vee being finished Fred?

Can you reconmend anyone in the Stoke on Trent area for an MOT as I dont want to leave my car with some monkeys?

cheers,
Matt

Lionel Richie
i've been partying too much, the money will be here soon as there is no way i'm paying £450 or however much its going to be to tax the car next year!

Lionel Richie
blue one??? he's the only road car in the uk with them, his is about 350bhp (but its a 3.5 stroker engine with custom cams etc)

there's a lot of rallycross boys running them on their engines

Yarr thats the one, couple of friends know him quite well, I think theres a few vids on youtube of him racing a cossie (v6 got beaten lol) but to be fair its abour 450HPish

You know him then?

Lionel Richie
yes indeed, he bought all the bits off moteur huger, built it himself, turned out huger sent a load of bits that were wrong and the engine s**t itself a few times, swindon race engines built it in the end and its been spot on since

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
This car had about as much hype as Ben's TB'd/Turbo'd/Supercharged Ph Pisch!

Epic fails! ;)

Lionel Richie
i don't have a CS wage packet, plus i have more important things to spend money on, flights upto Scotland twice a week to see you is expensive

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
i don't have a CS wage packet, plus i have more important things to spend money on, flights upto Scotland twice a week to see you is expensive

lol! Yeh Price of buckie and deep fried meals are horrendous!

ValverInBits
can someone tell me if the megane trophy race cars run a Vee engine stroked with ITBs?

This looks sweet fred. You got the longer trumpets on it yet?

Are you going to run an airbox and a cold air feed out to the side vents?

Lionel Richie
new toy?? hum.......
orbi.jpg

Lionel Richie
£1K for manifolds, £1K for backbox :(

might just go for the manifolds and adapt my back box to fit
[YOUTUBE]1IUt1pMmhwk[/YOUTUBE]

Lionel Richie
dunno if you lot saw the airbox setup
P3030092.jpg

anyway that's off to be moddified a bit, i'm selling off the BMC's and having a panel filter put inside the airbox

now should i put a carbon NACA duct in the passenger side rear window? or just use the side pod? i'll have to get a plastic window
DSC_0272.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
That is awesome!! If it works...I may be interested! I just got the vee 2nd cats removed...Not heard it yet...Old boy got it done for me..>Says it's not much louder! Damn!

Lionel Richie
lol! Bet you can't go into Ikea without cursing!

anything from that country should be destroyed! i bought a box of matches in the Caribbean that were from that sodding country! they went in the bin straight away!

its lucky the mk2 V6 was made in france and not at the old TWR factory like the mk1! You can see why the build quality on the mk1 was naff, built in a hole of country by hill billies!