ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

And so the longest 10 days of my life begins...

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Stuck a deposit down today on an 05 plate FF RB 182, 58,000 miles on the clocks and completely standard.

Have to wait until I get paid at the end of the month until I can pick up my new baby and take her home though, 10 days from now on the 30th of June, which funily enough is my birthday

I CAN'T WAIT!

320d
It will be a long 10 days. I had my 172 on my drive for a week before I could insure it. It was torture.

Your going to enjoy it mate.

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
It will be a long 10 days. I had my 172 on my drive for a week before I could insure it. It was torture.

Your going to enjoy it mate.

I think I might hibernate to speed up the waiting process, not sure what work would make of that though...

And Jake, the car was up for just under £4k, but I haggled him down about £300 due to no front splitter and no tax. Also p/x'ing my 1.4 Dynamique for £1k. So I got £1300 off the asking price, making my total payable amount just under £2700 in cash monies.

Oh and it's got FSH and the cambelt, aux belt and dephaser pullies all done 10 miles ago

Hurry up pay day!

I think I might hibernate to speed up the waiting process, not sure what work would make of that though...

And Jake, the car was up for just under £4k, but I haggled him down about £300 due to no front splitter and no tax. Also p/x'ing my 1.4 Dynamique for £1k. So I got £1300 off the asking price, making my total payable amount just under £2700 in cash monies.

Oh and it's got FSH and the cambelt, aux belt and dephaser pullies all done 10 miles ago

Hurry up pay day!

Awesome, sounds perfect mate :)

I look forward to the project thread and pictures!

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Awesome, sounds perfect mate :)

I look forward to the project thread and pictures!

Every night until I pick her up is going to be like Christmas Eve lol!

Yep, I'll be doing a project thread, got a few plans for her, but just gunna start of with the little things until I get some money together again haha.

Every night until I pick her up is going to be like Christmas Eve lol!

Yep, I'll be doing a project thread, got a few plans for her, but just gunna start of with the little things until I get some money together again haha.

Sounds good!

How old are you and how much is insurance btw?

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
20 years young and I've been quoted just slightly over £1600 from my current insurers for my renewal at the start of August. I was paying £1800 for my 1.4 Dynamique. Insurance is absolutely crazy these days, no matter what car you have. If your young then your premiums are gunna be high.

At the end of the day, I can afford my insurance each month with plenty beer tokens left over. I'd rather not be paying £1600 but i'd rather have a 182. Im happy.