ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Android 2.0

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
In theory the features above will come to the Hero eventually.
But its lacking the power.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Nah, Doughnut (1.6) is a basic update hardly any front end stuff has changed.

front end stuff hasnt, but a lot of the map functionallity and search functionallity etc is in the new update. I havent had chance to play with it yet so only going on what it told me was being updated when I installed the update.

Nissan Jewk
Insiders reckon there will be many more Android users than iPhone users by 2012..

Oh and the G2 is mint! Does suffer from the odd glitch though, like with most handsets!

oh i meant 1.6 umm i know of a website where you can get fresh roms/rooted roms (i think its the android version of jailbreak) ill ask tom if its allowed to be posted before i do so pm me :p

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
I still can't take any phone operating system seriously when it's application SDK is java based (and the dev tools too, eclipse...urgh), especially considering that it runs the linux kernel, shame on google.