ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Andy aka Sharky UK (possibly)

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Did i spy you at the Wilton House show yesterday? Wearing a red Nurburgring t-shirt.....

May have been some complete stranger, bearing in mind the last time (and only time we've met) was at that Porthcawl meet many years ago.:eek:

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Did i spy you at the Wilton House show yesterday? Wearing a red Nurburgring t-shirt.....

May have been some complete stranger, bearing in mind the last time (and only time we've met) was at that Porthcawl meet many years ago.:eek:
Hiya mate,

That was indeed me. It's a shame I didn't see you otherwise I'd have grabbed you for a chat! Mind you, the last time we met was so long ago now that I would probably not recognise you even if you walked straight in front of me... :eek: I went down in my filthy Trophy and parked it up in the PH car park area.

Hope you are well and that we can soon catch up.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Sharky's such a hardcore Trophy owner, he even colour-coordinates his wardrobe with the car. ;) :)

D.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Doh! I was going to come over and say hello and chance the fact that it wasn't you. We were stood about 2 foot away from each other on the edge of the driveway just before the supercars came in, but when we were all moved off the corner, we took a walk up to the courtyard where they came in off the road, and then I didnt see you again!

How did I not manage to spot the trophy in the PH car park!?! I saw two BG 182's, two GW 200's and a Monaco 172 (i think), but alas no Trophy. Would have deffo known it was you then!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Sharky's such a hardcore Trophy owner, he even colour-coordinates his wardrobe with the car. ;) :)

D.
:D You knows it, D. Well hardcore! :eek:

Doh! I was going to come over and say hello and chance the fact that it wasn't you. We were stood about 2 foot away from each other on the edge of the driveway just before the supercars came in, but when we were all moved off the corner, we took a walk up to the courtyard where they came in off the road, and then I didnt see you again!

How did I not manage to spot the trophy in the PH car park!?! I saw two BG 182's, two GW 200's and a Monaco 172 (i think), but alas no Trophy. Would have deffo known it was you then!
Dagnabbit! So near and yet so far. :( I'm surprised I didn't notice you in that case and I must have looked right past you without realising... oops! It's a shame we got moved as I was all ready to grab some pics of the cars as they drove up and around the bend... the result was I didn't get any pics of the cars on the drive-in.

Anyways, the Trophy was parked right in the farthest most corner of the PH car park next to two Ferrari 355's and a Monaro. It would have been easy to overlook given the exotic metal on display around the car park!

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Ah, now I saw the Monaro! That is worrying if I managed to miss a 355, and more importantly THE Trophy.

My friend Huw (was driving the silver Lupo at that infamous Porthcawl meet) managed to get some good shots from where we went in the courtyard I think, should be up on SW-CC when he pulls his thumb out.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Ah, now I saw the Monaro! That is worrying if I managed to miss a 355, and more importantly THE Trophy.

My friend Huw (was driving the silver Lupo at that infamous Porthcawl meet) managed to get some good shots from where we went in the courtyard I think, should be up on SW-CC when he pulls his thumb out.
I'm disappointed, Owen... you missed THE Trophy... :rasp:

Joking aside, I will have to have a look over on SW-CC at his pics (if I can remember my login details... if I have an account on there...!) I've stuck some of mine on my website here (link below). The gallery software softens the images somewhat but they haven't come out too bad.

http://fullyfuelled.com/gallery/2011/20110814_wiltonsc/

Do you think you'll go along next year to Wilton?

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Yep, I reckon it going to form one of the core shows that we will do every year from now on, was kind of like a mini Goodwood super car paddock, only with more space and more reasonably priced food!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Excellent pics there Andy. Good to see a Mosler making an outing!

D.
Thanks D - glad you like them. The Mosler was mighty impressive, even crawling slowly along the driveway towards the show area. It certainly has 'presence!'

Yep, I reckon it going to form one of the core shows that we will do every year from now on, was kind of like a mini Goodwood super car paddock, only with more space and more reasonably priced food!
^ Got to agree with you on that mate. Maybe next year we'll bump into each other (if we don't before of course...) :D