ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Angel eye headlight fitting-how???

Renault Clio 172
(This may be a re-post so apologies if it is but I couldn't find it anywhere!)

Basically, I have recently bought a set of angel eye headlights for my mk1 phase1 Clio, I understand the wiring is straight connection but with regards to the bolts to undo the existing headlights - is there any bolts underneath the headlights which means I have to take the front bumper off???

Any help would be greatly appreciated as there just sitting around (like most of the other Clio bits I need to fit)!!

Thanks,
Stace

Audi TT 225 Quattro
4 bolts to undo , 3 on top and 1 next to the grill. no need to take off the bumper.

MK1 PH3 RSi
Just be gentle removing the lower plastic trim on the headlight and you should be able to get to all the bolts (10mm).

Easy peesy.......honest:D

MK1 PH3 RSi
Use a long flatheaded screwdriver and apply light pressure to the peg/clip that sits under the indicators, once thats out do the same with second clip.

D