ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Animated Clio Gif’s Should work on T68I

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Cool! I get my data lead tomorrow so Ill try them on my T68!!!

Jas,

According to some info I have found onthe web the T68 does not support animated gifs butthe t68i does

You can get an upgrade from T68 to a T68i.

Other info says that the animated gifs need to be sent as MMS messages and if they are bigger than 30K need to be sent via IrDa/Bluetooth or Cable and cannot be sent phone to phone.

I will try and sort this out in the next few days.

It looks like when ImageReady optimise the animated gif it remove all the transparent space upto the first vertical and horizontal image (non- transparent) pixels.

My data lead has arrived so I will have another go tonight since the T68 centres these smaller optimized images in the midle of the screen.

The net effect is to just have a stationary clisport logo in the middle of the screen.

I will hopefully get it sorted soon

Got it working!!

Now have the 172 driving across my screen

Have to use the sendsile option rather than send picture option. Picture is displayed as an empy white square in MyPictures select it then use it as the screensaver. Once the screensaver kicks in you have a moving clio!!

Hope it works on the T68 as well.

PBS.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

need to get mine upgraded so it has the screensaver option...

The bouncing Cliosport logo works quite well and should be small enought to send phone to phone - I will try it tomorrow and see if it works - will keep you posted.

Previous post should have read ..

Need to use the Sendfile Option since using Send Picture will send the individual frames.

JAS.

I think I gan get a nice animated gif morph (using Transparency effects )of the various clio models that you use for the banner. Apart from waiting till the page cycles through the whole lot is there anyway I can get the full set?

PBS.

Technically it is possible - basically it is just a software upgrade - but whether any mobile phone operator will perform the upgrade is another matter.

Lionel Richie

Do what i did, get your "mate" to throw you in the pool with your T68 in your pocket, and then claim on the insurance when you get home. Youll get upgraded to a T68i (cos they dontmake the T68 anymore) and then kick the S**T out of your mate, when you find out you have to pay £100 excess on the insurance!!!!!!!!!!

J - have you managed to do it on yours yet? if so, can you do it on mine at the weekend please? mine is a 68i anyway so shouldnt need any upgrades should I?

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

I can pobably get it transferred to your phone K so make sure youve got it at the weekend.