ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Annoying Light Problem

Megane 225 baby! :)

Had to change my main (dipped if you are reno!) headlight bulb last night, no biggie or so I thought (have the bruises to prove it! ;)).

Working absolutely pukka then noticed that my sidelight bulb on my drivers side not working, checked the bulb, wiring everything that I can think of? Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers

Save yourself some time, take it down to your renault garage, say ur fookin fed up with french reliabilty and tell them to sort it or youll go and buy a golf instead of a V6 clio! lol

Megane 225 baby! :)

Rob - thanks, spoke to local renault garage and they said to check that I had fitted the bulb the right way!!!! (dont know how you can fit a 5w bulb the wrong way!!! and if not, to take it down and they would have a look at it for me!

Tom - thanks, tried a number of bulbs in it so was guessing that it was something a bit more than that!