ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another bye bye clio thread.....

clio 182
so I sold my clio 182 a couple of weeks ago, wanted a little more for it than I got but hay hoe the Clio market has bottomed out. A local lad ending up buying her and so I might see it about. Am hoping after all the problems ive had with it, it'll be parked up with a AA van next to it! Heres the last few photos

IMG_7234.jpg

IMG_7240.jpg

IMG_7237.jpg

after searching all the usually places autotrader/pistonheads/ebay looking for a MK5 golf gt tdi, they was just out of my budget for what I wanted. I saw a Ford Mondeo TDCI Zetec-S, Would of liked an ST but the horror stories of the 2.2 TDCI engines put me off so went to view it and put a deposit down. After 10 days of waiting as the seller had a private plate on and i waited till it got the log book back before i bought the car. picked her up the other day and today was the first chance I got to clean her. A few marks here and there but for a 2003 car its in very good condition inside and out.

IMG_0415x.jpg

IMG_0404x.jpg

IMG_0403x.jpg

IMG_0400x.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

Few bits done to it, powerflow exhaust, KnN filter and upgraded LEDs etc.

Loving it so fair.

Any good forums for this car? and any advice things to look out for?

cheers

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nice car that, my mate has an identical one! His is lowered on just springs, makes a good difference too.

Good value for money cars and drive superb. :)

clio 182
Cheers

yeah it drives really nice.

am thinking of springs, just dont know which ones to get? dont really wanna wreck the ride.