ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Cheeky Videos of the 182 (pops and bangs included)

not bad effort on the camerawork at all, levels need sharpening a tad but very good all round.

let me know when you come to manchester thanks.

ps, lovely action on the knob at 1.55, cant lie i do the same on the brothers clio..

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I still can't see this video :( please post me a link!!!

Spotted link on other page :S sorry

Last edited:
  R32 Skyline GTST
No worries, any pics of your R32?

Yep :D Here are a few.

5495630414_002964dd5f_b.jpg

5291806694_8fbd67a467_b.jpg

5520335774_8ba6fa2a54_b.jpg

5520335488_79f37e1470_b.jpg

5519746141_1197bd3b3a_b.jpg

not bad effort on the camerawork at all, levels need sharpening a tad but very good all round.

let me know when you come to manchester thanks.

Thank you very much Naith, appreciate that feedback a lot! Its a starting point ;) got plenty to learn when it comes to all this. Sure thing I will do :)

Thanks again to all for the feedback! Cool to see Ellens car getting the praise it deserves :)

Dan

LY 182
^^ Lovely car Dan.

Tbh I think there's around 50% praise of the car and 50% of people getting excited because they've seen something with boobs driving a 182.

Insignia SRi
this has prob been said 100 times already knowing this forum ;) but:

hot girl that drives fast + sorted hot hatch = perfection lol

lovely car thoughin all seriousness, makes me start missing my old one a bit lol

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
That sound is why I adore my Yozza :)

I was parked next to you at the RS National meet :)

White APE
Your cars nearly identical to mine. Can't beat a yozza!
How much was the remap with P&B? Keep thinking about it and I'm only round the corner from them.

Nice vid!

RS 189.9
Sounds good.

You drive like a girl, though. ;) :rasp:

Surely thats a given?! Thats me taking it easy anyway ;)

Pint, not sure as i got the full engine works at JMS so not sure on prices of just the remap, if you email Tom@JMS im sure he will get back to you as soon as he can.

And i cant agree more with the Yozza appreciation club here, awesome noise!

MarkJP, remind me which one was yours? Memory of a goldfish :rolleyes:

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
good vid, i like the pops and bangs loved my corsa doing it! miss it with the clio

Megane 225 F1
I really enjoyed that video. And before anyone says "it's because she's female", the reason is because it showed you having a good time. From the wing mirrors reflection, I could see you smiling all the way. That smile is a smile of a girl having fun in a car. Awesome.

Keep up the good work.

Car sounds ace as well.

Clio 182 Cup
Nice car, I have the same one (not as load tho lol) do you have any pictures of your car that you could put on ?as I see you have black wheels and I wanted to see what they would look like, dont know whether to go for the gloss or mat black look, thanks Greg

Clio 182 FF
Pretty cool.... Think a might have to get one of these maps in my life.

Couple of questions though:
1. Obviously a decat is a must, otherwise im guessing your going to be spraying passers by with bits of cat!!!. But does the map knock off the emmisions light a decat will bring up??? Hate lights on the dashboard.
2. How many party ring biscuts does this thing cost???

As for the camera work, i thought it was pretty good, i know how difficult it can be and thats a good job for as you said, someone relatively new at messing around with video. Top job.

RS 189.9
I really enjoyed that video. And before anyone says "it's because she's female", the reason is because it showed you having a good time. From the wing mirrors reflection, I could see you smiling all the way. That smile is a smile of a girl having fun in a car. Awesome.

Keep up the good work.

Car sounds ace as well.

YES, i like you very much. no mention of bang tidy and marriage!

Greg, if you pop onto www.danfegentphotography.com there are a good few photos of my car on there :)

Adam, in regards to the decat, my sensor is loose which never brought up the emissions light so im lucky in that sense but i know there are a couple of different ways of stopping the light popping up like encasing the sensor, will just depend what your car feels like i guess!
Price wise, i didnt pay with party rings i paid in jammy dodgers! In all seriousness i had the full engine works done so not sure on prices of just the remap but if you contact Tom at JLS... i mean JMS and he will let you know!

R32 Skyline GTST
Mr Pants - thank you very much :D The old Datsun is my current baby :)

AdamJames - Cheers dude, appreciate your feedback :) Yep still very new to the video side of things, but I have big ideas so need lots of practice :D

Ellen - haha I thought you said you liked all the marriage proposals??? May have misunderstood that :p
Thanks for the link to my site by the way too ;) Plenty of pictures of Ellens car on there if anyone is interested :D

Thanks again for all the feedback & views guys, very cool :D

Great work! Can I get a copy of the vid?

The good old pops and bangs maps gets a ribbing from the die hard Billies that fail to see that it's simply a bit of fun; so it's great to see you enjoying it :) (although I would avoid the old limiter bounce in neutral!)

(If you don't like it we remove it free of charge, and well if you have an RStuner you can add / take away whatever you want!)

Last edited:
  RS 189.9
You mean love, right?

Oooooo, so close!

Tom, i will give Dan a call and see if he can send that over to you! And i never do the revving the s**t off off it in neutral, only for show purposes in this video :eek:

Dan, i do enjoy the odd marriage proposal but 2 in a day was a bit too intense, plus i go for the face to face approach, internet based union just isnt for me! ;)

R32 Skyline GTST
Great work! Can I get a copy of the vid?

The good old pops and bangs maps gets a ribbing from the die hard Billies that fail to see that it's simply a bit of fun; so it's great to see you enjoying it :) (although I would avoid the old limiter bounce in neutral!)

(If you don't like it we remove it free of charge, and well if you have an RStuner you can add / take away whatever you want!)

Hey Tom, thanks for the feedback on the video, appreciate that! Yes I can of course send it to you, however its too big to send by email hehe, so can I post it to your workshop address?
Let me know where you would like it sent & I'll get it on its way to you :)

Cheers,

Dan

ex 182, now Evo IV
This video has made me put my car up for sale, and to get a clio again. and go straight to JMS.

Awesome video.!! :)

RS 189.9
Glad you are loving my 182 as much as i do! :) and i very much like this post J666ake, glad i rekindled the love! :)

Tom and James should put me and Dan in charge of marketing for JMS ;)

R32 Skyline GTST
Glad you are loving my 182 as much as i do! :) and i very much like this post J666ake, glad i rekindled the love! :)

Tom and James should put me and Dan in charge of marketing for JMS ;)

That sounds a good idea ;) I also think I should have another go at a proper video of your car Ellen, maybe we can do one on that Saturday event day before we go to Nur? :D

Clio 172
MINT!!! the car was alright too.....

Mine is totally standard at the minute, but after seeing that i know exactly what i need to be doing, good vid:cool:

LY R26 #288
I just put the overrun map on my car yesterday with the RStuner. Had 150 miles of endless fun yesterday!. Love it.

Thanks for taking me out in your car Ellen. It was good to hear it in action before going ahead with it. Its not really for the faint hearted.

And its ten fold louder in real life than in the videos!. :)