ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Cheeky Videos of the 182 (pops and bangs included)

RS 189.9
No worries Joe! Even if it did nearly give you a heartattack ;) Glad you are enjoying it as much as i am!

LY R26 #288
haha, i'm not often a passenger, and I didn't know the roads. I nearly took the plastic handle with me when I got out though :p

[Mace.] Hey baby, you ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat? [/Mace.]

Now I've got that over with the pops and bangs does nothing for me, find it annoying if I'm honest. Nothing wrong with ones that are naturally produced but mapping to get them reeks of attention seeker to me. Car looks clean though and decent exhaust so it's not all bad.

LY R26 #288
Its definitely not to everyones taste. But each to their own.

Its just a bit of fun at the end of the day.

FF Clio 182 Silver
nice legs love...

cars quality...like the exhaust tone but for me the pops and bangs would get annoying!

Clio 182 FF
One word "MINT"....
Im new on here and am after changing my exhaust but am going to keep my Cat,was just wondering did you keep your cat on at first and what did it sound like,cheers....

RS 189.9
One word "MINT"....
Im new on here and am after changing my exhaust but am going to keep my Cat,was just wondering did you keep your cat on at first and what did it sound like,cheers....
Welcome! :)
I went all out and went for the decat too at the same time, as far as im aware its noticeably quieter, but still pretty loud. If that makes sense!?

Fred, why thankss! i have been building up quite a collection. ;)

LY R26 #288
The yozza sounds nice with the cat on, its much quieter without the decat. But in saying that it sounds awesome decatted if you can handle it

Clio 182 FF
I'll have to see,keep the cat on and then if I get use to it,I might be tempted,but all depends on the money,the route of all evil and nice things....

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
good video

good car

your a dog :D

not really, but im happily married, and really wish my missus would take my clio out for a blast from time to time

RX7 FD
I really enjoyed the video. I cannot give you any feedback as I know nothing about these things but from a purely entertainment point of view it was very good, not too long, not too short!

At the pub meet the car made my brain vibrate inside my skull, a strange sensation ;)

That road also looks fun, Ellen you will have to show me where it is!

(I think I might have to get Yozza'd)

R32 Skyline GTST
Thanks very much :) the fact that you enjoyed it is awesome feedback, appreciate you letting me know :)
haha yeah that sounds like Ellens car :p

R32 Skyline GTST
haha ok well I'll keep that in mind ;) But I do love Ellens Clio, so there is a lot of love for that machine :D Working on another vid idea for her car now :D

RX7 FD
I am just warming up :evil: lol

Those comments were directed at Steve...or at least I thought they were! As I laughed at them also!

ex 182, now Evo IV
i forgot to say the other day but, ellen were you at japfest @ castle coombe the other week?

swear i saw you.

RS 189.9
I am just warming up :evil: lol

Those comments were directed at Steve...or at least I thought they were! As I laughed at them also!

Haha, bring it on! ;)

In regards to the coke comment, i was obviously hammered off my one pint of beer so my memory must be hazey!

RS 189.9
haha i knew it, you were over on the corner next the mexican thing and burger bar, i just remembered your glasses and hair haha!

Haha good spot. Cant remember the mexican thing though!? I was over by the burger bar quite a bit stuffing my face.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You're very pretty I must say!

Every been wined and dined by a refined Scotsman? Not me obviously?

Anyway on to the video/car. Why the loud music? I can't actually hear the car!

I do like the sound of it though. Seems to pop at the right tims and similar to the Frp. I'm guessing it's running a de-cat aswell as the map?

PS. has Mace found this thread yet? His iPhone 5 might explode.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E

I do like the sound of it though. Seems to pop at the right tims and similar to the Frp. I'm guessing it's running a de-cat aswell as the map?

You need to run a decat for the pops and bangs map other wise it will destroy the cat :(

RS 189.9

Noo, never a Scotsman!

You are right about the decat, needs to be whilst running the over-run.

Regards to Mace, not sure, not sure i want him to by his previous posts, and the reputation that proceeds him!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm quite a nice guy and some people would say a big deal. Surely I deserve a chance. :eek:

Oh my car pops and bangs a lot although it runs a free flowing sports cat as standard, it doesn't ruin the cat.
I doubt it would come out the factory like that if it was going to ruin the cat all the time.