ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Cheeky Videos of the 182 (pops and bangs included)

RS 189.9
A couple of you may remember the quick video i posted of my 182 after i got the pops and bangs remap from JMS, well my friend has put together another video of me and my car so thought i would share! Feedback very welcome especially for the video as my friend is new to the video editing world!
Peace out!
[video=vimeo;23120046]http://vimeo.com/23120046[/video]

LY 182
Nice.

Sounds well. I drove through some tunnels early, dropping down to 2nd and nailing it, the Yozza sounded fricking p0rn.

RS 189.9
Cheers for the positive feedback guys much appreciated :) Still a bit of work to do on her, but sound and go wise, very happy!

RS 189.9
Neat camera angles!

Achieved with a Go Pro, one of those cameras you can stick pretty much anywhere and they dont fly off! (thats the extend of my camera knowledge.

Boosh!, i know you have a Yozza too so you are loving the chav without a doubt! ;)

SchwepTek™
That sounds spot on!

Awesome filming too. Looks pretty wide angle inside the car, just a standard Go Pro Camera?

Is the Yozza decatted?

RS 189.9
That sounds spot on!

Awesome filming too. Looks pretty wide angle inside the car, just a standard Go Pro Camera?

Is the Yozza decatted?

Not sure to be honest, will ask Dan and get back to you!

Yes indeed the yozza is decatted, very loud but sounds awesome at the same time.

I am aware the pops and bangs arent to everyones taste but i love em, so each for their own :cool:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
nice video. sounds very raspy which is nice. not keen on the pops and bangs map, but do love it when it pops through changing gears. wished id got a yozza now.

you look nice too.

S4 Avant
Loving the CS drooling*

Car sounds loud! I'm guessing people hear you coming from 3 miles away as well?

The pops and bangs would drive me insane, could not cope with that on motorways, or Sunday mornings while I'm hungover as f*ck.

Last edited:
  RS 189.9
Ohhhh yess, never have to let people know im outside when picking them up they hear the revurb off the windows ;)

Pops and bangs arent too bad, only make themselves known when you rev above 4 1/2 and under normal driving i never ever hit that, only when i fancy a bit of noise do they come out to play!

Update on the go pro camera, its an HD Hero go pro (1080p), and he has various mounts which he has collected over time.

Arctic Blue FF 182
Looks and sounds fantastic! Great Video too!
You didn't drive round Handy cross in Wycombe last weekend did you? (Think it was last weekend)

Please can we get married? <3 I also have a silver 182 with pops and bang map here and i am also blond. makes sence really!

Awesome video. I love it.

Loving the CS drooling*

Car sounds loud! I'm guessing people hear you coming from 3 miles away as well?

The pops and bangs would drive me insane, could not cope with that on motorways, or Sunday mornings while I'm hungover as f*ck.

Driving past peoples work offices is fun, see how long it takes them to text you 'did you just drive past the office as everyone shat'

also motorway driving is fine. I can still average around 37-38 mpg at 80mph, it wont pop and bang unless you go over 4k.

Cool vid.... Rig shots on the car were better than the handheld panning shots :)

That is one loud Clio... Decat Yoz with P&B's map!! No way I could live with that every day.

RS 189.9
Yeahh, hes pretty new at the video gig so this is basically just experience. But he will appreciate the feedback.

And yes it is quite loud, ;) luckily i only live 2 miles from work so its either a very short journey or i jump on the bike so dont have long journeys with her very often. It is alot quieter in the cabin though, would hate to know what itd sound like if i stripped her out though!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Great video, really well put together.

Car looks great and I like the sound of that, I miss having a raspy sounding exhaust. And the boys at JMS have done a great job with Henk on that map, the original was insanely loud!

Where abouts in Reading was that? A great road for vids.

RS 189.9
Its outskirts of Reading near Twyford! No idea what the road is called! haha i just went where i was told! :)

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Why can't I see a link to the video? From the feedback it sounds nice and I wanna see for myself :( lol