ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Clio :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Bored as hell so thought I would also bore you all with details about my new car, ul :)

Got rid of the track Clio today to be replaced with a very near standard minus trophy turinis 32k Iceburg 172, this car is 90% mint with the normal things on their way out, exhaust is hanging off for example. Under the bonnet looks factory fresh, steering wheel is also mint, very impressed.

Fairly basic plans as I wanna keep it looking and sounding standard:

• Silvervisions, ordered.
  • New plates, ordered, still has the original dealer plates which look abit tired.
  • New exhaust, will get this next week.
  • New exhaust mounts, standard practice really.
  • Apex springs, lol I know but cannot afford decent coils at present, will hopefully get a set later in the year and these will do for a nice stance and less body roll.
  • Removed sidelight bulbs.
  • Replaced all standard 'yellow' bulbs with white LED's.

• Panel filter & Fastchip map next month hopefully.
  • Replace the 'Nankang' ditch finders it currently has on the rear.
  • Brembo HC discs and some fast road pads, not sure what yet though, these brakes feel awful compared to my old cars setup.

Should probably get some tax as well.

Its been sitting around for a few months without being used so needs a good wash and claybar so will hopefully do this tomorrow if the weathers good. Was thinking about replacing the orange side reps but the totally standard external look is growing on me :)

Dan

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
:eek: can't believe you sold your other one. That car was mint.

Was pissing me off! To loud for an 'everyday' day even though I walk to work most days, also getting moaned at by just about everyone apart from Cliosport. Its going to be tracked by its new owner which I wanted to do myself but couldn't afford it in honesty :(