ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ANOTHER CTR thread

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Little update on my CTR Which i've owned since september, got her completely standard but has a few bits and bobs done it now..

I KNOW IT'S NOT AS CLEAN AS DAZG'S BUT I'VE BEEN BUSY haha

7505943a10168831641o.jpg

Moved the civic badge to the front. haha...
7505943a10168813769o.jpg

Some nice Decals I got online ;)
7505943a10168813956o.jpg

7505943a10168831475o.jpg

I Know my exhaust is rank but i'm getting a spoon N1 soon, so shush! =D

Decals may not be to everyones taste but I like them. so ne-urggh!

Other "cosmetic" mods include the headlights have been change to HID effects until I can be arsed getting proper 8k HIDs, And red JDM Style floor mats.

Performance Wise I have only added an AEM V2 induction kit, DC Sports Mani and SPoon N1 is to follow shortly, and it's got grooved and drilled Mintex brakes on it just now as well.

Few videos of the AEM.[youtube]5hz12WaAJ6E[/youtube]
[youtube]TcstETZQPgY[/youtube]

Golf R soon...
Not as clean as mine LOL

Looks good none the less mate!

I love the random Civic badge on the front!

Where did you get the stickers from?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
All the stickers are terrible.. the moved civic badge is worse!

looks like a 17yr old has been let loose on it!

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
All the stickers are terrible.. the moved civic badge is worse!

looks like a 17yr old has been let loose on it!

Yawn, looks good to me, all I care about.

No need to comment about it twice is there.

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Good cars,but the stickers remind me of that clio with all the badges ,that kept popping up ever week FLOL.

Lol. Not a fan of all the stickers on the window but I like the smiley face one with it's fingers stuck up above the exhaust. I saw a sticker of a pacman eating an STI badge in the window of a CTR once.

Last edited:
really dont like the decals or the moved badge mate, other than that, nice mods performance wise

jamie

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Noooo!

WTF?! :(

I few stickers are ok, but they look toss on a near-standard car! I'm not even going to mention the Civic badge on the front.

Get it back to normal and have a re-think, IMO.

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Renshaw!

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
lol asif they dont look s**t enough, then you add a civic badge to the front haha.

stickers are silly seen them on a few jap cars now, dont get it myself looks crap.