ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another job for a rainy day. *pics*

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

As the weather was dire today i ripped out the entire interior and cleaned everything down, right back to the shell!

The only thing i left in were the door cards.:D Took me all afternoon but it smells great in there now and what a difference!

I just need a new steering wheel now, there is nothing wrong with it really but im a bit of a perfectionist.;)

Hope you like the pics, it took me ages!

--chris

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/poolsidefashionfauxpas/W52%20AOO/DSC01079.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/poolsidefashionfauxpas/W52%20AOO/DSC01077.jpg

[Edited by carbon copy on 09 April 2005 at 5:20pm]

[Edited by carbon copy on 09 April 2005 at 5:25pm]

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by Dazz on 09 April 2005

so what did you actually do? sorry i cant tell from the pics :confused:

clean it?
Updated post now!...sorry mate.

--chris

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 09 April 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Dazz on 09 April 2005so what did you actually do? sorry i cant tell from the pics :confused:

clean it?[/QUOTE]Updated post now!...sorry mate.--chris

gotcha :) does look nice, ditto the steering wheel comment. Any ideas if these can be recoated somehow or is a new wheel needed?

Weeman sucks ****

how anal lol. fair play for trying. i just cleaned my cup and couildnt be arsed the do the inside:D GT4 was calling lol.

320d

Think a steering wheel is about £275 from reno coz mine was changed under warranty

Thats on a Mk2 but i doubt theres much price difference

Cheaper to get a nice momo or something

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

I sooooooooooo miss my bros old MK1, he was saying how he was a tit for selling it!

Looks great mate, nothing better than a clean car :D