ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another MoNaCooooooooo :-P

leon cupra R
Seen as i did clean it today thought id post up some pics

I want m4rkie23 seats tho lol

popppoo157iiios0.jpg

popppoo139yyyzg5.jpg

50358520bg5.jpg

Monaco RS Clio 172
do you have a side on view of it with those wheels on?

seriously consider them for my monaco!

Monaco RS Clio 172
cheers matey

it's the colour of them I'm debating over. just thought would they look toodark...

from what I can see

they don't! looks lovely mate :)

leon cupra R
Looking at the Weitec Gt coilover kit from ktec not to sure would like some opinions from people who have the kit fitted etc.

Or the Ktr / Fk Coilovers

May just get some Eibach Sportlines on it and see how it goes, can always upgrade at a later date

Monaco RS Clio 172
I have some sportlines on mine matey. I'll get some pics this weekend when I've done a full clean and etc.

they look nice but subtle. the ride is a little busier, but the handling seems to have improved a little. maybe not massive amounts. at high speed it seems better however, compared to before it felt a little... floaty? dare I say it

leon cupra R
I have some sportlines on mine matey. I'll get some pics this weekend when I've done a full clean and etc.

they look nice but subtle. the ride is a little busier, but the handling seems to have improved a little. maybe not massive amounts. at high speed it seems better however, compared to before it felt a little... floaty? dare I say it

yeah deffo get some pics up for me just post them in this thread

172 Cup
was thinking of getting black / antracite alloys for my Monaco, after seeing this one i think i will lol. we have Def got the best colour ;-)

E87 118d M Sport
looking good man!!!

want your splitter and wheels....maybe we could set up a trade:

1 seat for your wheels ;)

how much did you get yours for etc?? (PM me if you want)