ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another new 182 cup owner!

Clio 182 Cup
I'm collecting my 05 182 cup (racing blue) in an hour!! Can't wait to get rid of my car, and finally get one!

I've spent days reading all your detailing posts
….help please!!

Anyway...hello all x

hey got an arctic blue FF182 and absolutely love it........ just take it 'easy' for a week and learn to drive the car as i booted it upon arrival and s**t myself... only had a 1.4 golf before that

welcome to the club and any questions just ask :)

Clio 182 Cup
I know what you mean, i had a 206 CC 2.0. I didn't expect it to be that much more powerful, but it definitely is!! I have just visited all of my friends showing off.....love it!

Clio 182 Cup
I love the colour! But all my mates say they don't like it!! Jealous I think!!
Live in Derby.

Clio 182 Cup
Oh sorry…I'm a bit blonde! I can't have a red car, I support Derby so getting a Forest coloured car is just against my principles!!
Yep…I know, I'm pathetic!!!

very true me being a forest fan and having a flame red clio (not that i bought it for suppporting my team tbh didnt even think of that at the time:))

Clio 182 Cup
Actually, I live in Stanley, not far from Ilkeston!!
Unfortunately there are quite a few forest fans from those parts! Its especially unfortunate with Derby doing so awful!

Clio 182 Cup
You live in Ilkeston and don't know where Stanley is!!! Well, it is really small!! Its next to West Hallam, on the way to Derby?!

Clio 182 Cup
Not really these days, I used to work on Manners Ind. Est. and went out with a few lads that used to live near the Bridge Pub (Cotmanhay). Last time I went up (drinking) was a couple months ago. I drive around the place a fair bit, go tesco n that!!

ive never seen you im always driving around somewhere.
i live up near the manners est on the new estate harrow drive (if you know where it is?)
i dont go drinking very much either in ilkeston as theres always somebody crying, fighting and causing a fuss

Clio 182 Cup
I only got my car yesterday so you wouldn't have seen me!! Where do you go drinking then??

Clio 182 Cup
Oh right...i know some people from there too!!
I'm always in derby, used to go to Notts all the time, cos my school was in between, but now all my friends have been and left uni! I get to visit them all over now though so its not too bad!

clio 182 silver
hi welcome i new to this site but love it. i got 04 reg silver 182 and love it cant fault it at all have fun x