ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another new trophy owner.

ford orion rs turbo
just new on cliosport so thought i would say hello everybody. my trophy is number 353 and absoloutly class. much better than my old 172cup with its scarey brakes in da wet lol :D

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Hi there. Just one question, if your Trophy number is 353, then why is your forum name cliotrophy364? :p

ford orion rs turbo
well i set my details up b4 i got the car and was told that the number was 364 when it is actually 353. thought sumone would pick up on that.
rcp said:
As Nik says, why the different number in your forum name!?

Welcome btw. :)

ford orion rs turbo
it going bk to dealer 2moro to get the one on drivers side dont know why it aint thier like it is on the passenger side.

cliotrophy364 said:
it going bk to dealer 2moro to get the one on drivers side dont know why it aint thier like it is on the passenger side.

they dont do them as a spare part yet - already asked for a spare but renault havent even id'd them as a spare - said maybe new year.

can tou pm me if you have any luck?

matt ;)

Trophy will not be available in my country. But really want to hear your feeling about how difference between 172cup and Trophy? Can you say it in detail? Does the Sachs suspension really help? How about the engine?

ford orion rs turbo
Smokey said:
whos is the 182 with the shopping list stuck on the side?
thats geordie clios 182 we picked them up on the same day he has taken the shopping list off now like think he was sick of everyone taking the p*ss lol