ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another new 'un!

Clio 172 Cup
Hi all

Just bought a 2002 (52) clio 172 cup after selling my golf r32 to free up some funds for my wedding next year.

Have to say I'm delighted with how much fun I'm having - many a smily mile been driven:D !!

Still bog standard at the minute but I've got a miltek straight through de-cat pipe and k-tec stainless steel 182 style exhaust ready to fit. Hopefully add a bit more grunt! Look forward to getting to know a few of you lot and getting ideas for continuing the development of my 'flying machine'!:cool:

Gaz

Clio 172 Cup
feels alot quicker and you feel more in touch with the drive - R32 is very smooth. Top end speed obviusly a little lower with the cup but much more fun getting there. Can't believe how much fun it is for so little coin!

Clio 172
feels alot quicker and you feel more in touch with the drive - R32 is very smooth. Top end speed obviusly a little lower with the cup but much more fun getting there. Can't believe how much fun it is for so little coin!

I'm still new to the Clio 172 experience and i am continually impressed with its performance. I had a saxo before the Clio so its definately a step up in performance. a lot of car for the money!!

Golf R soon...
Welcome Gaz! :)

I've done the opposite to you, I've gone from a 182 to a mk4 R32!

Although I definitely think the Clio is fun to drive mainly due to it being smaller I think the R32 doesn't everything else much better!

Clio 172 Cup
Thanks for the welcomes guys.
Finding that this wonderful weather we are having at the moment aint too agreeable with 172 cup's! Maybe we will get 1 nice day before the end of 'summer'!