ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another newbi from Kent

Hello

Have just purchased a 172 after much thinking and wanting something to use on the track nothing beat a clio for The money in my eyes. And after speaking with my cousin who use to race in the clio cup series it sealed the deal for me.

Hope to see you all around might even get to some meets local. And ill get some pictures up this weekend.

Renault Megane
Hi,

I am another newbie to the club, yet i have only got a Austin Metro :( noticed this post and i am currently saving my arse off to purchase and 172 clio. Was just wondering wat the 172 is like?? and would love to know good price ranges to go for as well as insurance quotes??

Hello I'm in ramsgate down on the coast.

I'll get some pictures of the car next week as ill be doing the cambelt and a few servicing bits.

I went and got it weighed today so I can see how much I can lose off it completely standard it was 1100kg's dead. So the work will now start.