ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another newbie from sunny old Stoke

Xsara vts currently
Hi all my name is Nige, I'm from not so sunny Stoke, I like long walks, candle lit dinners, oh !! sorry wrong forum lol.

Ive nurrently got a none clio vehicle, I've got a PH2 Xsara VTS, and PH2 Xsara hdi estate, both very good in there own way but I'm thinking of a change for a little track use, yes the Xsara really is a very good tool with 170 brake and the rear steer wheels etc but I think it looks a bit .... well boring so was looking at Saxo VTS's and c then the clio sport range so here I am.

Being into French motors for a while I do know a few things as having mainly R19 16v's, Megane F7R's I've always been on French forums so have picked things up.

So hopefully I'll be able to shift my two Xsaras and find a nice 172 or 182.

Bit of back ground I've also had Golf Turbo, Fiat coupe 20 v turbo, Fiesta turbo etc etc etc.

Hopefully be able to join the clio fold soon.Cheers.

Nige