ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another rave Chris Harris review...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I think he likes the 200 a bit. :cool:

Shame about the feature; Alex Roy's annoying IMO. Way too try-hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Shall indeed watch later. Love the iPad for Harris' vids!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Shall indeed watch later. Love the iPad for Harris' vids!

It's just Chris gushing over the 200 again followed by Alex's fumbling, awkward narration and weird artsy talking head.

Those Metzger engines sound brutal in the GT3/RS though. RIP.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
I hate the way he says Re-KNOW.

I've driven similar roads and I was scared shitless about wandering "sheeps", Harris must have balls of steel or just isn't worried about the consequences of hitting one. I guess it's different when someone else is covering the insurance.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
He has on previous videos mate.

7 mins onwards...

Last edited by a moderator:
  120d M Sport
American super-nerd meets UK super-nerd. Interesting enough video though. Love Welsh roads, except they never seem as clear as in that video!!

Evo 5 RS
Excuse my ignorance but who the hell is Alex Roy, and why does he have two first names and silly glasses?

Chris seems like he's getting a bit pissed off with him by midpoint

Don't know about anyone else but I have never felt the need to sit on a car bonnet. Let alone a £100,000+ car. That's not mine.

Turbos.
He also says Chris has an e24 M5. It's an e28. The 24's the coupe. :eek:

You mean a 6-series? ;)

Other guy seems a bit of a knob. Chris is great, but the other guys on the DRIVE network sadly aren't decent drivers, so it is hard to take their 'reviews' seriously. Annoying as they have access to some fantastic cars.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah the 6. Coupe! Lol.

Totally agreed. Even the guy from Tuned can't drive. Chris should just do everything.

Leo Parente is the worst though; the way he tries to be funny in that cringe-worthy American way makes me vomit. And that accent... Jesus.

They all do my nut in apart from JF Musial and Harris.

Leo Parente (who everything he presents seems like he's just reading a poorly sarcastically written article in a magazine, he is also about as funny as death, and his stupid hands irritate me), Mike Musto (grr look at my stupid face, grr, muscle cars, fast, grr. tw*t) and Alex Roy (he did a series in iceland I believe a month or so back and it was full of inaccuracies and faux-pretentiousness; black and white talking to the camera about utter b****cks - what's the all about?) are undoubtedly the worst.

I was going to moan that this wasn't in The Chris Harris thread, but I'm glad its not.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, JF's cool, as is Harris. Mike Spinelli thinks he's presenting a cooking show sometimes by the way he gabbles through the script.

They need to get Bov and Sutcliffe on there to supplement some of the American tripe.

Ah yeah, I forgot about Mike Spinelli. Imagine James May with an American accent and literally no idea what he's talking about. That's him.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Never seen the other bloke before. For what the film was, I thought he came across fine...the usual sightly irritating American.

From start to end, thought that film was excellent. Really got the sense that there were several more hours idle chat on cars there for the taking.

Nailhead firmly hit IMO.